22

"If you even so much as think about laying another finger on him, I Will Kill You."

Mark had no choice but to back down, he's never met this guy before and he was a lot bigger then he was. He didn't know how crazy he actually was and he didn't want to test to see if he would actually go through with it or not. Soobin also didn't give him a chance to respond. He already held Yeonjun by his wrist, keeping him on the opposite side as he walked him out of the building.

Yeonjun shot a glance up at Soobin but saw nothing but anger written on his face as he stormed down the street not daring to let go of his hold. After seeing the way his eyes looked Yeonjun quickly put his focus back down to his feet, letting himself be hauled off. He also had to hide the fact that his face was a blushing red mess and he wore the biggest smile in such a serious time. He couldn't help it though, Soobin really was there for him when he needed it the most. He felt so safe and protected by him that he couldn't force his warm feeling down that it just made him naturally smile.

He was able to shift his wrist away from his grip and instead lock their hands as they walked to where he assumed to be the train station. He knew he left his shift early but honestly right then he could care less and neither did Soobin. They both needed to be out of that atmosphere and away with just each other.

He really had too admit it to himself just then, he knows what Love is.

Once on the train Yeonjun took a seat with his hands in his lap looking down to his thumbs as Soobin stood over him, holding tightly onto the handle bar above head. This scene felt all too familiar. He was feeling more shy then ever before, and part of that was to due too the fact he knew Soobin was looking right at him. He himself was too nervous to do the same back though, so the ride was silent as he was stiff in his seat. Well almost quiet. Right before it was their spot Soobin bent down on his knees in-front of the boy. His hard guy attitude drifted away and he spoke gentle and light while placing both his hands on the sides of Yeonjuns thighs.

Yeonjuns heart only fastened as he darted his eyes away. He just couldn't bare too look back at Soobin.

"Are you okay?" He heard the other speak. His voice low, smooth, and sweet. The way Soobin held him, where his hands were placed, the shine in his eyes, it was all too much. This intense tug in Yeonjuns heart was too overwhelming as he finally grew enough courage to finally face him. Their eyes locked for an eternity, breaths synchronized as the train they sat in slowly disappeared and instead was filled with a purple galaxy of stars.

"Soobin.." Yeonjun so softly mumbled his name as he let out his breath of air. Soobin slowly licked his bottom lip just barely as he leaned into better hear him.

"Thank you." Was all that came out, he couldn't put the rest of his thoughts or emotions into proper words. But he didn't need too, Soobin heard him loud and clear and he knew exactly what he was trying to portray by the way he looked at him. He already knew where this night was going.

~~

They arrived at their stop and Soobin helped him out of the subway system before bending back down. "Hop on, you had a long day. Let me carry you home." Yeonjuns shyness never faded, nor did the butterflies stirring in his stomach. He approached the other slowly, very gently placing his hands on Soobins shoulders as he wrapped his legs around his back. Once he was safely on, Soobin rose to his feet and started on his walk to their home.

It was silent again, Yeonjun feeling his eyes grow heavy as the daylight was gone and instead was replaced by a dark navy blue night sky. He let out quiet deep breaths while resting his cheek on the back of Soobins shoulder. He slowly flickered his eyes shut after awhile and occasionally was woken back up by Soobin adjusting his position a few times. But right after he would simply close his eyes again and hold him a little bit tighter. Soobin kept his focus on the path in front of him. He too would look back occasionally though to make sure Yeonjun was still okay, and when he saw the scene of his puffy cheeks sleeping on his shoulder he couldn't keep that serious act up anymore. A warm smile spread across his own lips the rest of the way.