46

"Jun you ready? Our train we'll leave soon!" Soobin called from the front door with all his bags ready to go. However Yeonjun was not the same. He fortunately had all his bags packed as well however he was struggling to find someone that could check in on Soojun <aka the bird.> The boy sighed as he read over Beomgyus contact name. If Soobin would have told him sooner to be ready then he could have just paid someone to do check ins. However that was no longer an option and so his only resource left was Beomgyu. Sure they had sorta made up the other night, however they still weren't speaking normally. He thought over it but with Soobins continuous nags echoing through the house he finally gave in and asked.

"Hey, it's Jun." Obviously it is you idiot he has your number saved. He cussed himself in his head for making it so awkward.

"What's up?" He read Beomgyus reply which made his heart spike. At least  he was texting fast, that's a good sign right? "I'm gonna be out of town for awhile, I was wondering if you could look after my bird for awhile?" He chewed his lip as he read over the message he sent. He hopped it didn't come off as blunt or rude seeing as they haven't been that close and he's already asking for a favor. Yeonjun waited, his anxiety taking over the longer he saw the typing screen. Maybe he shouldn't have asked after all.

"Sure! But when did you get a bird?" Yeonjun was now full of excitement to see his energetic response, in the end there was no reason to get so worked up. "It's a long story." He replied as he didn't have time to go into it. He then told Beomgyu we're he could find the keys to his place, gave him the instructions, and said thank you.

"YEONJUN!!" He heard Soobin calling for him once more. The boy rolled his eyes and now marched out. "I'm coming, I'm coming." He said in a monotone, he could already tell this was going to be a long trip.

~~

The boys arrived to their train, it was not like any other ride Yeonjun has been on. It was a luxurious carriage with spacious rows. And between each section was a curtain you could pull for more privacy. Soobin smirked as he took his seat, letting Yeonjun have the one next to the window. "Wasn't what you were expecting was it?" The younger rested back proudly. He knew Yeonjun was blown away by his efforts and frankly he was pretty impressed with himself as well.

"Thanks Soobin." Yeonjun talked low and calm as they weren't the only ones riding. But it was only a few other people all spread it so they knew it would be a peaceful ride. He looked out the window after the wheels started turning, the passing trees looked lovely. The whole scenery was relaxing.

Soobin reached over and pulled the dark purple velvet curtains closed then right after he locked their hands. Yeonjun who was blushed looked over to see the younger had his eyes rested shut. He's never felt more happy and at peace with himself. Everything that had happned led up to this truly meaningful moment. It was their first trip together.

~~

Time went on, about an hour and a half, they had another hour and a half to go. Soobin had slept that first half but now he was awake reading quietly. The book was of course Yeonjuns new release and gift. The brunette was happy he was taking a liking to it, he could see Soobins wide smile and chuckle. It looked as if he was being moved. Then again how could he not? He was basically re living all their playful bickering and special dates. He thought it was so precious Yeonjun needed his help for it all. In a way, this book was a part of him too.

Yeonjun in re turn relaxed back in his seat. When they would arrive at their destination he already knew he was going to shut his phone off. There was no need to have it on so he would only check it occasionally just in case Beomgyu needed anything. Other then that he would let his mind be at peace. However since they weren't quite there yet, he decided it would be okay if he did a quick sneak peak on his social media. He wanted to see what people were saying about him.