0.2

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MARK QUIT!?" Yeonjun yelled, slamming his hands on his desk shaking the whole building.

"I'm terribly sorry sir, he said he couldn't do it anymore and packed his things without further notice."

Yeonjun hissed and rested his head in arms, the rest of the people in the room flooding out the door upon hearing the news and not wanting to be around for the drama that was soon to unleash. Mark Lee couldn't have left at a worst time.

"He can't just quit, he's my editor, where am I to find a new one? The deadline is in a few months, what am I supposed to do?" He cried feeling more stressed than ever. "Maybe I should just quit too" He mumbled under his breath.

"No one's quitting anything." A familiar voice was heard as Beomgyu walked over to them. "Thanks for the news Chan, but ill take it from here." Beomgyu said and so the boy quickly bowed and left with his tail between his legs.

Beomgyu sat on his desk looking to the boy who was sulking in self-pity.

"Listen, I know this is a big inconvenience and might be a minor set back, but it shouldn't stop you from getting this story done. Sure you don't have an editor but that doesn't mean we can't find one by then." Beomgyu stated trying to make him feel better.

Yeonjun let out a long sigh, completely, ignoring him, refusing to look his head up. "I need coffee" he stated, sliding out of his chair and walking off.

In the hall was the whole committee of writer's hiding from the beast known as Yeonjun. He looked to them with death glares causing shivers to run down their spines and slightly yelp at once. They stayed froze while he walked by, getting in the elevator and going down to the first floor.

He let out another puff of air and sat on the couch hugging the black can of coffee. At this point his heart would soon stop by how much caffeine he consumes in a day.

"Maybe I'm not cut out for this anymore, was my story even any good?" He questioned, resting his head back, looking towards the glass windows to the faded orange colors of the sky.

He hated to admit it, but maybe he really did lose his passion for it, that excitement that was once there was now completely gone and buried away.

That's when he felt a presence from beside him. When he looked over it was that guy from the day before, the one he saw in the hallways.

Was he a new reception or something? Yeonjun couldn't help but study him, his eyes wandered to see he had dark circles and was also holding a cup of coffee.

He looks too worn out to be a reception, perhaps he was an artist here? It's possible that they hired someone new, people are always coming in and out of the seventh floor. Aka the art room where they finalize the drawing of the writers' chapters.

Should I make conversation? Yeonjun wondered however before he could speak, the other was already up and headed away.

Yeonjun took a good moment before getting up too. "I guess I should apologize to those guys," he said to himself and walked out the building to the nearby cafe.

From there he bought all kinds of sweet desserts along with drinks and single handly hauled them up to the fifth floor.

When he walked in the atmosphere was gloomy and everyone looked fed up and tired.

"I brought dessert" He called setting it on the table, the room was quiet as they looked up to him.

"I'm sorry for before, but we shouldn't all be so upset! How about we eat and take a quick recap?" He pleaded, Beomgyu was the first to get up grab what he wished "Perfect timing, I'm starving!" He cheered with laughter causing everyone to follow.