45

The boys sat in Yeonjuns place, they would be in Soobins however he didn't want his new pet bird spending Christmas Eve alone. So, they sat on the couch, Yeonjun hugging onto a pillow while Soobin left small kisses and light sucks on his neck. Though he didn't have outside confirmation that's the rumors between him and Taehyun were fake, Yeonjuns loving kisses were confirmation enough.

Yeonjun giggled from the sensation of the light licks and sucking he felt on the sensitive part of his neck. "Soobin, we have a baby watching." He talked about the bird who was frankly doing much better. Yeonjun was sure he would have no problem releasing him and so once the weather would warm up he would.

"It's a bird he doesn't know." Soobin spoke before going back into it. They sat next to each other on the sofa. However the younger was quickly working his way onto the boys lap. Yeonjun kept his giggles to a low roar, he's missed this.

Soobin turned the playfulness into something a bit more sexy, he just couldn't resist it any longer. He's had to go the whole week with out touching his Hyung, he was quickly growing needy and impatient. Though his begs for more we're left un satisfied as Yeonjun refused to go along in front of the small animal. It weirded him out, he couldn't get into the mood because of it.

Soobin whimpered into the elders ear, he then nibbled in sucked on his lobe while running his hand up his shirt. That's what Yeonjun gets for making up with him, it seemed like Soobin was always in the mood. Though he had to admit to himself that he liked it. It made him feel sexy and appreciated. He was also proud of the fact that he could get the others heart rate so high just be the smallest of touches.

That's exactly what he did too.

He feed into Soobins hornyness by slightly gasping his lips open and gripping his upper thigh. Yeonjun knew damn well what he was doing to the boy, he loved every second of it.

He heard more of the soft whimpers and whines coming from his boyfriend that his own head was now starting to get a little foggy. That wasn't supposed to happen, he wanted to tease Soobin not vice versa!

"Yeonjun." Soobin mumbled out his name, going back to light nibbling behind his ear lob. The elder flinched as he felt his chilling breath run down his neck. It left shivers all over his body. Yeonjun let out a deep breath but then gasped out loud once he felt Soobin take his hand and move it. Soobin couldn't help but smirk, he grabbed Yeonjuns hand in his own and placed it over his crotch. Yeonjun was quickly growing shy and embarrassed as he looked over to Soobin with a dazed expression.

He didn't say anything but insisted bit the tip of his bottom lip, his eyebrows frowned and he even felt his eyes slightly shaking.

Soobin kept that sly smirk as he kept their eyes locked. He pushed Yeonjuns hand more onto himself. His warm palm felt good over Soobins pants how ever he was quickly want to fill more. So he rested back on the couch, breathing heavy as he unzipped his own jeans then placed Yeonjuns hand back over himself.

Even though Yeonjun wasn't the one being touched, he was the one letting out deep moans and small whimpers. He could feel the others length growing in his hand, it caused his brain to scatter as his heart did flips in his chest.

Soobin no longer needed to guid him, Yeonjun was deliberately stroking him on his own. Now through both his pants and boxers. He twisted the tip gently around two fingers and pumped up and down.

Soobin let out a very long deep breathy moan as his eyes closed. His lips parted with it, everything felt overwhelming stimulated. It relaxed his tense muscles all at once. His heart was beating to the same rhythm that Yeonjuns hand moved.

Soobin now leaned in closer to the brunette. He couldn't resist his own urge to touch the other. He tugged down Yeonjuns pants and boxers in one swift motion, letting them fall to the floor. The boy gasped as the cold air rushed over his skin. Soobin squinted his eyes slightly as he coated his own hand in his wet spit to make sure there was no friction. He then started from the base, slowly rubbing him right. He dragged his hand up and down, tugging his length with it. Yeonjun threw his head back with his quivering lips parted. The sudden feeling made him jolt his own hand away from Soobins. But once he realized he was no longer touching the taller he went back into it.