31

......DAD!!!!???

Yeonjun felt dizzy upon hearing that. He could feel his soul leaving his body for the 100th time now. He honestly didn't know if he'd recover from this one. Actually, he hopped he wouldn't! He was so embarrassed he wished someone would end his suffering then and there. How could he confess like that in front of Soobins dad?? Also, what was Soobins dad doing here in the first place!?

"What, I can't visit my own son?" Yeonjun gasped as he glanced between Seonmin and Soobin. The tension wasn't dying down at all and he was still left in the middle of them! Jeez did they hate each other or something? "I told you never to contact me didn't I? So no you shouldn't be here." Soobin stood just as tall as his father. And he spoke with such a low tone it made Yeonjuns skin crawl. Seriously what was going on? Someone needed to explain something to him fast.

"I haven't heard from you in four years, nearly five now. You just ran off one night. I've been looking for you since." His dad spoke, his voice stern and chilling but Soobin didn't budge.

Four years? The man's statement lingered on in Yeonjuns ear a little to long. What did he mean Soobin just ran off? Yeonjun know looked too Soobin confused. It made him think about their relationship, he really didn't know anything personal about Soobin. He's never thought to ask but now he was left with so many questions. Why would he just run from home? Was that really the type of kid Soobin was in his past? No, Yeonjun was sure there was a good reason behind it.

Soobin tugged his bottom lip in between his teeth, his fist tightened by his side so much that his nails dug into his skin. He was just so angry and confused too see his dad here. He hated him before as a kid but after that incident-
He didn't want anything too do with him anymore. It hurt to much to look at him. He was not prepared too face him, especially now of all times. His career was just taking off and he was finally forming new friendships and relationships. And here his dad was, showing up unannounced. Soobin honestly felt as if he were here to sabotage all the progress he's made. That's how much he didn't trust this man, that's how much he hated him.

Yeonjuns worry grew as he saw the look Soobin wore. His eye slightly twitching with his brows frowning so low. And his hand, his fist was so tight it was bound to draw blood. Yeonjun with his own lips pouted out looked up to the man who had a smirk written on his face. That old bastard, he tricked him. Yeonjun thought, growing angry at the thought they could've been friends. He took a step closer too Soobin and clutched his hand in his own. That way his nails would no longer tear at his skin. And maybe, he would know that he's not alone on what ever is going on.

Soobin was there protecting him when Mark showed back up, so even though he didn't understand the situation he wanted too do the same for him.

Soobin felt his fist lighten. His expression softened as well as he now looked to Yeonjun. Even though he was pissed too see his dad he couldn't help but let the smile pull the corner of his lips up. Yeonjun just looked so cute, the way he stood with a serious protective face. And he grabbed his hand first. Soobin felt his heart being moved by the boy who stood right beside him, their hands only latching tighter around each other.

Soobins dad snickered. His arms were once crossed over his chest but now they hung loosely by his side. "I'm not here to scold you Son, I came to make amends."

That rung through Soobins ear, Yeonjun noticed it bothered him too because he felt the grip on his hand tighten. He didn't mind though, he'd let Soobin squeeze his hand as hard and long as he needed too. He wanted to give him his full support in anyway he could. Even if they didn't always get along.

"That's gonna be hard for you because I don't want the same." Soobin spat back but his dad just sighed and pushed his hair back. "I'm still your father." He spoke softer and rolled his shoulders back, trying to get Soobin to understand and lighten up on him. However his attempts failed. "No you're not." Was the last thing he replied with, now dragging Yeonjun along with him as he walked away.