20: Meeting

Harith's POV

" I already know that you all know me but it's better to introduced myself properly." she said, " I'm Princess Silvanna" she introduce as she bowed to us pinching and carry her gown politely on both sides. Just like she said, she wanted to introduced herself

"Other than being an officially in the squad, I also invited you because you will be my officially guards." Princess Silvanna said.

It was amazing, I'm only 15 but I can do what adults do. Like just being a guard and be the officially in the squad.

" Thousands of people died because of them, sacrifices and stands for us." she said in speech. " And we are all sure that the abyss we're all in this" she continued.

" Now there are some problems that we need to discuss first. Let's start with this" she showed something a familiar accessory that was owned by a familiar person. " I see that you know who own this Harith, can you tell us who?" the princess ask me.

" It's from Chang'e" I answered, " Correct!" she said, " This necklace was found by the Saber Squad near from the park." she explained.

" Now if you also know Harith, why would they kidnapped her?" she ask me again, " It's... because of my girlfriend." I sadly said.

All of them we're shocked, except for Alucard ofcourse. " But your not in the legal age to have a relationship" Tigreal suprisingly reminded.

Their reactions was uncomfortable even Granger, his serious expression turns into surprise one.

" Guys..let's get back to the real topic" Alucard said, " But seriously our little mage has a girlfriend." Fanny was still in a suprise, " Just let the kitten finish Fanny" Granger said coldly, then Fanny stop asking some questions. It's kinda embarrassing calling me kitten, I'm not a kid anymore!

I took a deep breathe and continued discussing the topic, " My girfriend's life was on the line", there reactions turn into surprise but this time is serious.

" You mean the girl who went with you?" she ask again and I nod as a yes, " But why would they want her?" she curiously ask again.

" Well there was a girl on my dream" I tell them, " There was a girl again?" Fanny jokly ask, " There's no time for jokes Fanny" Granger coldly scolded her in low voice. " Sorry about that" she apologized. " Continue Harith" Princess Silvanna pleaded.

Then I continued explaining the face and looks of Lunox to them. " Never heard of her before" Fanny inserted. " Me neither" Tigreal did the same.

Princess Silvanna began to think, " she seems familiar" the she continued thinking and thinking till she got it. " It was Lunox" she exclaimed.

" As far as I've known, she was the balance of light and dark. We can only see her in our dreams" she explained.

" So she was known as the powerful heroes in the whole Moonton?" Fanny ask, " We didn't see her in personal or saw her skills but she can be powerful." the princess said.

" So for now the most powerful hero is me" Fanny confidently said, " Your not that powerful" Granger said in low voice then Fanny started ranting that she was the most powerful hero while Granger was only loking at her blankly.

" Stop now Fanny, your being irresponsible" Tigreal said. The while room began to be silent for seconds, " I'm sorry your highness" she apologize.

Good thing the princess isn't that mad, maybe she is the calm one but she also need respect as a princess.

" Now back to our topic, why do they want Nana?" the princess ask me again, " Well, Lunox said that she has something special that they wanted to get her." I explained. " She maybe look like a weakling but she was powerful than you've seen" I added.

The princess smiled at my speech, " For now I commanded that you keep your eye on that girl" The princess said, " I will your highness" I agreed.

" Looks like the kitten is more mature than our assassin here" Granger started to joke, all of them laugh except Fanny at his joke. I didn't know introverts can make jokes too.

" Let's see about that serious face" Fanny glared at him, well I guess there will be enemies here. The extrovert woman versus the introvert man.

" Well that's not only our problem here but i'll discuss it with you next meeting." the princess said. " Your all dissmissed" All of us stand and bowed before leaving.

As we're all outside of the room, Fanny suddenly made some talking. " So guys, since we're all in the squad what will be the name of the squad?" she ask, " Moniyan Squad?" Tigreal recommended but Fanny doesn't like it, " What about Light squad?" Alucard also recommended. " Cool but not worth it" she said.

" What about our little mage will decide", she put her hands onto her knees while bending it. " What would you like?" she ask me, I began to think since I don't really have any idea on naming it. Since she said that she likes the Light Squad that Alucard requested but not much so I think it will be..

" Lightborn squad?" I recommended but not really sure if its cool. Then seeing Fanny's eyes sparkled, " Lightborn is amazing" she comment as he rubs my hair, making it a mess.

" So our squad name will be Light born squad!" she exclaim. " Sounds cool" Tigreal comment, " Right Granger?" he passed the question frim Fanny, he just nodded.

" Admit it serious face, it's cool and it was named by our little mage" Fanny said, calling me little makes me uncomfortable.

" Yeah, he was smart unlike you" he joke again, all of us laugh again. " I'll see you in the battle field serious face" she said as she pointed two fingers on her eyes to his.

Minutes later, they began to leave, except Alucard and me. " Big bro! Harith!" we both tilted our heads, seeing Nana was standing with princess Silvanna.

She run towards me and gave us a hug. " Sorry if it takes too long Nana" Alucard apologized. " No it's fine really, I actually having fun on the garden." she cheerfully said. I responded her with a smile, her cuteness was irresistible, hard to ignore.

" Since you're home was too far from here, I invited you too eat lunch with me." she said. As I heard lunch I became hungry, such a kind princess." We all do respect your highness, but we're all fine." I became angry since Alucard said fine, well he is but I'm not!

" Consider it as my command Alucard, it looks like Harirh was extremely hungry. He look at me, seeing his face like he was saying that 'I'll deal with you later'.

" C'mon, i'll bring you to the dining room." she said.

Later after lunch, we we're leaving. " See you soon princess" Nana saids as she bowed before leaving infront of her. " Have a safe journey" The princess said.

" We will princess and thank you" Alucard said before the coachman
starts making the horses move.

Half of an hour passed, it was already afternoon and it was freakin hot. Good thing while the carriage was moving, it was cold.

Then suddenly, a girl who was lying on the ground. She was familiar

" CHANG'E!"

Hello readers, Thank you for supporting my story.

Keep loving Narith shippers😘😚