Chapter 27

Present time

Betty's POV

Me and Zack grew closer after we escaped from those people. I thought that when we escaped we both went different ways and never met again, but I was wrong. We stayed together like a team and we would help each other. We could always count on each other and we both learned something. We don't like each other if you start thinking about that. I still love Jughead and he sees me as his little sister. Alright, since I never really introduced him I'll do it now.

His name is Zack, Zack Houston. He's 26 and he worked with the cops. He's really nice if you know him good and also very caring. I think he would love the group if he could meet them. Unfortunately he can't right now.

I close my diary after I readed it again and smile when I look at Zack. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. After a while he woke up and his face got all serious again.

"you're awake" He asked when he saw me.

"no I'm sleeping" I said with a sarcastic voice which maked him smile.

"you know you can wake me up. Then we can try to find the others early." Zack said.

"Nooo, you always look so peaceful when you're asleep." I said laughing.

"you always say that!" He said.

"No I don't, you liar" I said laughing.

"What, it's the truth!" He said trying to be shocked.

"it's nooit" I say teasing a bit.

"Yes it is" he says and puts his arms up in surrender.

"okaaay, maybe it is" I say and we start laughing.

"So, should we get some food" Zack says and I nod.

"let's hope nobody found the place" I say.

"yeah, the only people we could probably see are those zombies we locked up. Or maybe the other people from that group. But I don't think so" He says and we start walking to the place.