Chapter 12: We Meet Again

Jughead's POV

We talked for a while trying to ignore that we got fucking kidnapped. A few people walked in and they were staring at Betty.

"Elizabeth" one of them said.

"holy fuck. Mom?" Betty said and we all looked at them in shock. A woman walked over to Betty and hugged her.

"omg where's polly. Shouldn't she have the twins. Can you get her." Betty said really excited. The woman had tears in her eyes. Betty noticed and stopped talking for a bit.

"are they-" Betty tried to say but the woman nodded. I saw one tear roll over her cheek.

"at least she doesn't have to live in this hell" Betty said trying to fake a smile. Then someone opened the door and walked in.

"she sure looks like her sister Alice" the guy said that walked in.

"you knew my sister?" Betty asked and looked at him.

"yea. You should've seen her face when i killed her". The guy said and betty stood up.

"YOU BITCH" she screamed and ran to him. She tried to punch him but he grabbed her wrist.

"don't even try it" he said and pushed her down.

"I'm Jackson, the leader. If you try it again, your dead" the guy said.

"Really mom, your with him. He killed polly." Betty said.

"i don't have a choice" she said and they walked out. We all ran over to Betty and hugged her. We broke the hug after a while.

"what now" Veronica asked.

"we escape" Betty said.

"how" Kevin asked.

"when my mother abd i hugged she gave me a key" Betty said and showed us the key.

"let's go then" i said and we all stood up.

"fuck" i heard Betty mumble.

"what's wrong" i asked.

"i can't walk on my leg" Betty said.

"why not" i asked her.

"i probably twisted it when i fell" she said and i nodded.

"get on my back" i said and she jumped on it.

"Let's go now" archie said and opened the door.

"it worked" sweet pea said excited.

"okay now we try to get out. Remember to be quiet" i said and we walked out the prison.