Chapter 22

"Are you ready to die" the guy said with his psycho smile.

"no, fuck you" I said which maked him mad.

"kill him" he said, i thought he meant me so I closed my eyes prepared for the worst. I heard a gunshot and someone screaming, it wasn't me tho. I opened one eye and see Fangs on the ground, a bullet in his chest.

"kill him" The guy said and I heard another gunshot, this time it was in his head.

"NO, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" I screamed as hard as I could.

"YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM" I screamed again. Then Betty stabbed one guy in his face and shot another one in the head. Jughead punched the guy that tried to hold him, Archie did the same. I punched the guy in his face and knocked him out. I ran to the others to help them. Then i saw that Evelyn wasn't here, I didn't thought much of it and helped the others. I saw one of the guys trying to stab Betty and tried to ran to him, luckily Jughead saw it too and knocked him over. I decided to help Archie that clearly needed help with 4 guys.

Jughead's POV

We tried to kill everyone but they were with too many. I tried to push a few guys of me while looking at Betty.  She was struggling to fight three guys. I knocked one guy out and stabbed the other one. I ran to Betty and knocked a guy out that tried to stab her.

"thank you" she said and stabbed one guy.

"thank me later when we survive, princess" I said and helped her kill the last guy.

"will Kevin be okay" Betty asked and I looked over at him.

"He'll get over it, he's already fighting" I said and laughed.

"Let's kill some other guys" Betty said and ran to five of them that were attacking Archie and Kevin. I ran to them too and we could kill them without getting stabbed or dying. We didn't saw any guys at the moment so decided to run in the woods.

"what are we doing now" Archie asked.

"Now, we're going home" I said and walked to Betty's dog that had blood on his leg.

"Someone tried to stab you buddy" I said and put a bandage around the wound.

"one question, where's home" Betty asked.

"You know where home is" I said and started walking.