Chapter 10: Death

Jughead's POV.

We arrived at the house and it was awfully quiet. We walked inside and saw nobody.

"what the fuck" Betty said.

"where are they" archie asked.

"maybe outside" Veronica suggested.

"yea" i said and we walked outside. We saw a few zombies laying on the ground. My dad was laying there too surrounded by everyone else.

"DAD" i screamed and ran to him. "what happened" i asked.

"your dad walkes outside and a few zombies attacked him. We helped him but it was too late. A zombie bit him on his shoulder." sweet pea said. I looked at my dad.

"it's okay son. Remember that i love you. Just kill me before i turn into one of them" my dad said and i had a few tears in my eyes.

"i love you too dad" i said and grabbed a knife. I stabbed him in the head. I felt a few tears rolling over my cheek. Then someone hugged me, it was betty.

"juggie I'm so sorry" she said in a soft comforting tone.

Later that day we buried his body. Some of us cried a bit. Betty walked over to me. I hugged her and cried.

"i know, i know" betty said comforting.

3 days later

Betty's POV

A few days later after the 'funeral' everything was normal again. Jughead, Veronica, archie and i would get food when we needed it. The rest stayed at the house. Today we needed to get food again. We drove to the shop and started packing.

"shit, hide i hear people" archie whispered. And we all hided. I looked over and saw around 10 guys entering. They didn't look friendly at all. One of them looked over at the place Veronica was hiding. Fuck they saw her.

"boss over here" he said and they grabbed Veronica.

"so where's the rest" one of them asked.

"I'm alone" Veronica said.

"we saw youwith three other people, where are they" he asked.

"i don't know" Veronica said.

"oh fuck off. IF YOU DON'T COME HERE WE'LL KILL HER" he said and i panicked. Nobody got out. I saw two dudes getting closer. 'now or never' i thought. I got out and ran to those guys. I stabbed them in the heads abd they fell down. I tried to run but i felt something ony head, a gun.

"don't move or your both dead"