Chapter 17: The new couple

Betty's POV

DID WE JUST KISS. oh my god. WE LITERALLY DID. Damn, how can i fall in love that fast. Or is it even love? Anyway, we pulled away from each other and looked at the other.

"well, let me just say it. I like you, like a lot more then i probably should. A lot more then i thought i could've. I just love the way your not scared of anybody, the way you joke when you almost died, the way you just kill those zombies without being scared of them, the way you are yourself" Jughead said which maked me blush and smile.

"well you sure are romantic, but I'm not. So I'll keep it short since your nervous as hell. I like you a loooott too." i said and i saw Jughead smiling.

"this means we're a couple right?" Jughead asked and i laughed.

"yes, but you have to promise me something" i said.

"what?" Jughead asked.

"i can get in a lot of danger as you know. So i don't want you to save me instead of yourself." i said.

"what, you can't just expect me to do nothing when you're in danger." Jughead exclaimed.

"if it's safe enough for you, you can" i said.

"if you promise me, you'll always stay with me. We have a deal" Jughead said.

"we have a deal" i said and smiled.

"OH MAH GAWD, BUGHEAD IS FUCKING ENDGAME" someone said

"WE'RE FUCKING IN SHOCK THAT IT TOOK YOU GUYS SO LONG" someone else said and got out of the bushes. Kevin and Fangs, of course.

"WHAT THE FUCK KEV" I said snd tried to run to him. Jughead grabbed me and turned me around.

"we can't kill our friends, yet. Plus your too short anway" Jughead said. Then i noticed how tall everyone was. Or actually, how short i was. Everyone that was standing there was at least a head larger. (Fangs is a bit taller in this story xD)

"Well i am short, but you never call me that again. plus your bad at killing" i said smirking.

"oh am i" Jughead said and held a knife on my neck.

"damn, i meant zombies. Not people dumb ass" i said when he put the knife away.

"you got a point there" he said and laughed.

"guys we should go, the others are probably waiting for us" Fangs said so we walked back to the others.

_______________________________________
AN: WE HAVE 1K READS. OMGGGGG THANK YOU GUYSSS. I LOVE Y'ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️