Chapter 15: Hello To You Too

Jughead's POV.

"but how are we going home. I mean betty is unconscious and they know where we life. Plus we don't even know where we are." Veronica said, and she was right.

"I'll carry Betty" i said and picked her up.

"i know where we are, i traveled a lot with my motorcycle" Sweet pea said.

"we can camp in the woods for now. I'm sure Betty had a few places where she could stay, so we ask her when she wakes up." fangs said abd we agreed.

"wait where is killer" Kevin asked.

"who" archie said.

"killer, Betty's dog dumb ass" i said.

"he wasn't with us" sweet pea said.

"where is he then" Veronica asked.

"I'm sure he's looking for Betty" fangs said.

"or he's dead" Evelyn snapped. We all looked at her in shock but we let it go.

"so I'm not dead" we heard a weak voice say. I realized it was betty and she tried to stand up.

"not so fast" Veronica said and laid her down

"so where are we." Betty asked looking around.

"outside, we escaped" Sweet pea said

"didn't knew you guys could do it" Betty said which maked us laugh.

"can you walk" i asked and she tried to walk.

"it's hard but i think i can. And I have killer to help me a little." Betty said with a smile. Damn this could be hard.

"Betts, killer isn't here, at the moment" i said trying to sound nice.

"oh i know, he's at my camp" Betty said laughing a bit. I was really confused at that point.

"what do you mean" i asked.

"killer and i have a little camp with food and water. If i lose him he knows where to go" Betty said and laughed.

"so he really is a smart dog" Veronica said.

"yes, so follow me" Betty said and walked out the house.

"do you even know where we are" sweet pew asked.

"yes, i traveled a lot. Now follow me" betty said so we did. After walking for a while in the woods we saw a cave.

"here is it" Betty said and we walked inside. Killer ran up to Betty and licked her face.

"hello to you too" Betty said laughing.