Chapter 19

Jughead's POV

(a few minutes back in the time)

I don't know why i acted like an ass to Betty. She's definitely sad cause Veronica is gone. I should just leave her alone for a while.

After hours walking we heard some zombies. I saw around 20 zombies walking towards us. We could easily kill them so we did. After a while only a few zombies were left. I tried pushing one off me and looked at Betty. She was sitting on her knees, crying. I saw Archie looking at something with his eyes wide open. I looked at it and saw that it wasn't a normal zombie, it was Veronica. Finally i killed the zombie and ran to Betty. I pulled her into my chest and let her cry. I heard a gunshot and Betty started crying more after it. I let her cry for a while and then looked at her.

"hey, it's okay. She's in a better place now' i said to her and she nodded. She looked around and probably saw Veronica's death body cause she started crying again.

"guys we gotta go" Kevin said and I nodded. I picked Betty in bridal style up and walked back to her place. After walking for like 2 hours i heard light snores, she fell asleep. I looked at her and couldn't stop myself from smiling. She looked so cute. I looked at Archie and he looked really sad. I can't blame him tho since his girlfriend just died. I would be like him too if Betty died. I walked to Archie and started a conversation. I tried to get his mind off Veronica but it probably didn't work that much.

We finally arrived back to the cave. We would bury Veronica's body in the ground and say a few nice things about her. I tried to wake Betty up so she wouldn't miss it. She would kill me if she did.

I tried waking her up by saying her name. Luckily it worked.

"what" she asked in a sleepy voice.

"we're gonna bury Veronica's body. I assumed you wanna be there" i say and she kinda looks sad.

"oh yeah, let's go then" she says and we walk to the others.

1 hour later (sorry im lazy)

We burried Veronica's body and said some nice things. After that we went into the cave to sleep since it was pretty dark already. I apologized to Betty for my behavior. She accepted it and is sleeping on my chest now. I decided to sleep too. And before i knew i fell asleep.

AN: heyyooo imma write "chapter **" for now cause I'm honestly out of ideas. Baaaiiii love yaaa!