Chapter 11: I'm A Very Attractive Person :p

Jughead's POV

"don't move or your dead" a guy saud and pointed his gun at Betty.  "Fuck" i thought. I looked at Archie and saw him thinking. He looked over at me and i knew what he meant. We should come out. I nodded and we got out of the place we hided.

"look who joined us" a guy said. Betty and Veronica both turned around in a rush. The guy that had Betty, pulled her wrist and she fell down. I ran to the guy and stabbed him. Then another guy grabbed me and held a gun against my head. Another dude had a knife against Archie's throat. I saw a guy punch Veronica's head and she fell down unconscious. The same thing happened to Archie. They tried to do it to Betty but she stabbed one dude. Then she got stabbed in the arm and got hit in the head. She also fell down unconscious. Then everything went black.

Veronica's POV

I woke up in some kind of bunker and saw archie looking at me. Betty and jughead still layed there unconscious. Then i noticed that Sweet Pea, Kevin and Fangs were sitting there too.

"where are we" i asked.

"if I'm honest, i don't know" Sweet Pea said.

"what happened to you guys" Archie asked.

"we went out to find you guys and a few dudes attacked us. We killed a few of them tho" Kevin said.

"what the fuck" Betty said. And we laughed.

"is that the first thing you say" fangs said and we laughed again.

"i guess. Shit I'm still bleeding" Betty said and we looked at her in shock. Her whole arm was red.

"holy shit" Fangs said.

"here take this" Jughead said and he threw a piece of clothes to her.

"is our sleeping beauty finally awake" Betty joked.

"well i am beautiful" Jughead said with a smirk.

"how can you joke when your arm is all bloody" Kevin asked.

"i had worse then this and still joked. So i guess I'm a very attractive and funny person" Betty said.

"why attractive" archie asked.

"i had to say it once"  Betty said and we laughed.

"well can't say your not right" Jughead said and we looked at them in awe.