Chapter 23

2 months later

Betty's POV

A few weeks ago we decided to go back were we all started, Riverdale. We saw another group on our way back, they were actually really nice. They said that New York is a mess. That's why we decided to go to Riverdale. We asked if they wanted to join us but they already had a place to stay. After that nothing special happened. Jughead said it's only 2 days walking until we're in Riverdale. Everyone's excited cause maybe people they know survived and stayed in Riverdale. But Evelyn is acting really weird, she always did but now it's different. Everyone noticed but we decided to leave her alone.

"What are you doing" Jughead asked.

"writing" I said and showed him what i just wrote.

"So you write about everything that happened" Jughead asked and gived me my book back.

"yes I do" I said and smiled.

"Your good at it" He said and kissed me.

"Thank you juggie" I said and saw my dog walking to me.

"Hey boy" I said and gave him some food. He licked my hand and ate the food i gave him. After that he ran back to Kevin and walked with him.

"he's always with Kevin" I said and laughed.

"He seems to like him" Jughead said and looked at them.

"yea, he really does" I said and started writing again.

"I'll leave you alone so you can write" Jughead said and laughed. He walked to Archie and talked with him.

A few hours later

Betty's POV

It started to get dark so we decided to sleep. We set up our camp and tried to make it safe enough. We still had some food left but it wasn't a lot.

"Tomorrow we'll find some food in Riverdale" Jughead said and everyone agreed.

"So what are we going to do when we're in Riverdale" Evelyn asked annoyed.

"I don't know it yet. If it's safe enough we can try to live there. If it's not we'll find food and a place to stay for a few days. Then we'll decide where we can go" Jughead said and looked at me.

"What" I whispered.

"Nothing" He said and looked at Evelyn again.

"what's gonna happen when the people that killed Fangs come back" Evelyn asked and I saw Kevin's face tearing up.

"We can't answer that yet, just go to sleep" I said, and she looked annoyed after I said it.

"Betty is right guys, go to sleep tomorrow's a big day" Jughead said and we all went to sleep.