chapter 8: the house

Jughead's POV.

Betty and I arrived at the house and got in. Nobody was inside so I assumed we got there first. I looked at Betty and she was tired.

"You can sleep you know" I said and chuckled.

"Yea I know" Betty said and laid down.

"I'm gonna sleep too, the zombies can't get in here so it's no problem" I say and lay down. I looked at Betty and saw she fell asleep. After a while I fell asleep too.

I woke up by someone's voice.

"HA I WIN" the voice said and I recognized it, it's sweet pea. I walked outside and saw Sweet pea and my dad cheering. Fangs and kevin where there too.

"Nope we won" I say and laugh. The 4 of them turn around and look at me.

"Is Betty dead" Kevin asks horrified.

"No she's sleeping" I say and laugh.

"So where are the others." My dad asks.

"They didn't come yet" I say and we walk inside.

"So what are we doing now" Sweet pea asks.

"We stay here for a month so the zombies are gone. Then we go to new York again" I say.

"That's a good plan" Sweet pea says.

"I know" I say and we laugh. Betty woke up and looked at us.

"Where's Veronica and the rest" Betty asks. And we jump a little when we heard betty talking.

"They should come soon" I say and she nods.

"Wanna play something I'm bored" Fangs says.

"What do you wanna do" I ask.

"I don't know maybe truth or dare" Fangs says.

"Sure you start" I say and we play the game. After a while we hear a car pull up and we look at each other.

"That better be archie" Sweet pea says. We go outside and see archie, Veronica and evelyn standing there.

"Well we lose" Archie says and we laugh.

"Come in we have to speak about living here" I say and we go inside.

"So who wants to get food and all of the stuff with me" I say.

"I will" Betty says.

"Count me in" Veronica says.

"Same to me" Archie says and I nod.

"That's enough. The rest can stay at the house and kill zombies when there are a few here" I say and they nod.

"Let's find some food" Archie says and we leave.