Chapter 14: Now We're Going Home

Jughead's POV

We waited for Betty to come back so we could try to escape again. We hoped she would walk in without cuts or bruises but little did we know that wouldn't happen. We thought about a plan until the leader came in.

"consider this as a warning" he said and winked to the guys to come forward. One of them held a body, i couldn't see who's it was cause it had blood everywhere.

"BETTY" i heard Veronica scream. I couldn't believe it was her. Then i saw her blonde ponytail and realized it was really her.

"no, it's not her" sweet pea said not believing it.

"lay her down, we're leaving" Jackson said and walked out. The guys laid her down and followed Jackson. We all ran to Betty's lifeless body.

"she can't be dead, she just can't. She's a fighter, a warrior, warriors don't die that easy" i said hoping she would wake up, or i would wake up. That everything was just a nightmare. That if i woke up i would eat breakfast with my family and argue with my sister. But of course that didn't happen.

"her pulse is weak but she's alive" Kevin said happy. You don't wanna know how happy i was.

"what do we do now" archie asked.

"yea, can't we help her ir something" i asked Kevin. I knew he wanted to be a doctor.

"right now we can't. She has to do it alone. If we could escape, there's a better chance of surviving tho." Kevin said and sighed.

"then we escape, someone has a paperclip here?" i asked but nobody responded.

"wait Betty always has one just in case, she told me" fangs said and grabbed one out of her pocket.

"okay give me it" i said and he gived me the paperclip.

I tried to open the door and it worked. On our way we knocked a few guys out and grabbed their guns. Whoever was in our way, we killed him. After running and killing a few people we got by the door. We opened it abd ran outside.

"to the house" Evelyn said and we saw  the house a bit further. We ran to it and saw our weapons.

"what now" archie said grabbing his weapons.

"now we're going home" i say.