chapter 2: alone

1 month later

Betty's POV

I'm still alone, I'm scared that I'm the only one alive. I was in a group but everyone got killed by the zombies. I think I still have to walk for 10 days which is not that long. I found a few guns and 2 katana's. I never use the guns though, after I used them I realized that the sound brings too much attention from the zombies. Anyway, I heard a few zombies. I walked up to them and killed them. It's starting to get easy, and I can survive well on my own. I have a dog that helps me and gives me company. I think he's the only one that helps me from not going insane. The weather isn't much help either, it's really hot and I can't wear too much revealing though. It's very easy to get bitten then.

I see a food shop a bit further and walk up to it. No zombies at all, and a lot of food. I take as much as I can and leave. I can't stay too long cause there are zombies everywhere.

Jughead's POV

It's 1 month later and we found a few people, Veronica, sweet pea, kevin, fangs, my dad and some girl called Evelyn she scares me a bit. We're pretty good at surviving, most of us know how to kill, we have enough food and we're almost at new York. Arch and I are the best killers. So when we walk I walk in the front and he walks in the back so nobody gets left behind.

"Hey dude" Arch said

"Hey arch, how are you" I asked

"I'm good, I wanna tell you something" He said

I was curious so I asked "what"

"You know Ronnie right" He asked.

"Duh of course" I say and chuckle.

"I kinda have a crush on her" He says and blushes.

"VARCHIE RISES" I hear kevin scream.

"Kevin shut up, zombies" I say.

"Yea fuck, sorry" He says and we laugh.

*crack* I hear something.

"You heard that too, right" I ask

"Yeaaa" Arch said "let's look"

We look around and I see something a bit further at a river. "Look over there" I whisper and they nod.

We walk up to the river. We see a blonde girl washing blood of her knifes, and, katana's? I think not sure.

"Uhm" I say and she turns around.

"HOLY FUCK" I hear her scream and she falls in the river. "Oh fucking hell" She says and we laugh.

"Who are you guys" She asks when she got out of the water.