Chapter 18: She's dead.

Betty's POV.

We walked back to the others and saw that everyone already woke up. They were screaming at each other. Then i noticed Veronica wasn't with them. Sweet pea and Archie were screaming at Evelyn.

"what happened" i heard Jughead say but none of them answered.

"WHAT HAPPENED" kevin I screamed, but still no answer.

"GUYS WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" i screamed maybe a little too loud cause they looked at me.

"this bitch here left Veronica alone" archie said pointing towards Evelyn.

"what do you mean" i asked.

"Veronica woke up and didn't saw you. She wanted to find you and took Evelyn with her. We weren't awake at that moment so we couldn't go with them. Then after a while Evelyn came running to us and woke us up. She said they went looking for you guys and saw a horde zombies. Veronica asked for her weapon that Evelyn had but Evelyn ran away at that moment. Veronica didn't run after her. So she's all alone now, without any weapons." Sweet Pea explained.

"then why are we still here, let's find her dumb ass" i said. They nodded and followed me. I was in the front and jughead stood next to me.

"do you think she's alive" jughead asked worried.

"of course she is, she's a fighter. She is in your group, you should trust her" i said a little mad cause Jughead thought she was dead.

"i know but she's alone without weapons. Plus she would've been home by now." Jughead said so i stopped walking.

"look, you can think she's dead. But don't tell me then. And whoever knows she ran to the other side. So she's lost maybe." i said mad.

"okay then" Jughead said annoyed.

"what's wrong with you. Your acting like the bad guy since we got together" i said.

"it's nothing" Jughead said and i sighed. I ignored him and walked to the front, alone.

After walking for a few hours we heard zombies. I looked at the others and they nodded. We saw the zombies, at least 25, and started killing them. We had a few zombies left and i saw archie looking at one with his eyes wide open.

"what's wrong arch" i asked. He pointed to one of the zombies. It was a girl, she had black hair. And a white necklace on. Then i realized who it was, Veronica. I felt tears in my eyes and i heard my katana fell on the ground. I dropped on my knees and started crying. I heard a gunshot and after that i didn't hear a zombie, she was dead. I felt two arms around me and pulling my face in someone's chest. I cried for a long time. I just couldn't believe she was dead.