Chapter 29

Betty's POV

"Juggy" I said when I saw his face. I wanted to run to him, hell, I wanted to kiss him. But I couldn't, my legs didn't move. Then I remembered every time I called him on the radio. And I got mad. I now realize that it wasn't his fault. But I was mad at every one and literally everything. So when I finally snapped out of my thoughts I walked to him.

"Why did you never answer" I asked in a soft voice. He didn't say anything.

"please tell me why" I said again trying to get an answer. He still didn't say a thing. He just looked at me in shock.

"WHY DID YOU NEVER ANSWER. YOU NEVER EVEN TRIED TO CALL ME FIRST. YOU NEVER LOOKED FOR ME IN THOSE FIVE YEARS. AND WHEN I'M FINALLY BACK YOU'RE NOT EVEN SAYING ANYTHING" I started screaming at him while tears formed in my eyes. He didn't say anything and just looked at me.

"SAY SOMETHING" I screamed and started hitting him on his chest. Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I felt two strong arms around me.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry" Jughead said and I could hear him cry too. We stayed like this for a while when Zack said something.

"Betty, could you explain maybe" Zack asked and I told him the whole story. Of how we met and why I had to leave.

"that's quite the story" Zack said and laughed.

"Would you mind if you tell me who this is" Jughead asked and I told him the story of how Zack and I met.

"She's a total badass" Zack said and I laughed.

"you're not wrong" Archie said.

"Wait, where's killer" Jughead asked.

"He's not with us anymore. Nothing bad happened to him fortunately. It was a natural dead in his sleep which I'm happy for" I said.

"it's still sad that he died. But it's good that it was a natural dead" Jughead said and smiled.

"so what are we doing now" Zack asked.

"We could go back to Riverdale. There aren't much zombies and a lot of houses are still in a good state. It's really easy to survive we just need to find food once in a while" Archie said and we were fine with that. We got some more food and water and started walking back to Riverdale.

"I'm sorry for screaming at you. I was mad at myself and took it out on you" I said when I stood next to Jughead.

"it's okay" He said and gived me a quick kiss.