Chapter 9: A Shop

Jughead's POV

The 4 of us got in the car and i drove a little around to find a shop. I looked over at betty and saw her looking outside. Veronica and archie were making out.

"LOOK OUT" betty screamed and i looked on the road. A few zombies were standing there. I tried to avoid them but i hit one. The car didn't work so we were screwed.

"what now" archie asked.

"we walk" betty said and walked away. We ran after her and killed a few zombies on our way.

"so are we going back or what" Veronica asked.

"no first we get food" i said and she nodded.

We walked around for like 2 hours wben betty saud we needed to hide so we did. We saw a big group of zombies walk past us and when they were gone we got out and walked again

"how did you know that" archie asked.

"know what" betty asked.

"the zombies, they weren't even there but you already said hide" archie said.

"i heard them" betty said and giggled. Damn that giggle.

"wait i think there's a grocery store there" i said and walked to the building. I was right there was food everywhere.

"full your bags and take as much as you can, I'll try to fix one car" i said and walked to the cars.

It took me a while but i fixed one car. I looked up and saw around 30 zombies coming my way. I walkes to the others fast.

"guys there are like 30 zombies here." i said and they all looked at me.

"i handle them you guys take all the food and the dog" (yes he's alive i forgot to mention that he was in the car)  Betty said.

"you can't kill 30 zombies" i said and looked in her eyes. They are a beautiful green colour. They didn't show fear.

"maybe i can. My record is 28" betty said and she walked to the zombies.

"you guys can gdt the food and the car, it's the red one, right?" i asked and they nodded.

I walked to the zombies and give betty a quick smile. We killed the zombies pretty easy and got in the car.

"we're done let's go" betty said and we drove back.