chapter 1:the beginning

Hi, I'm Betty cooper, the loner. I have no friends but I do have good grades. What else would you want right? My mom is a bit controlling but I love her anyway. My dad is in prison for killing my sister (Betty has 2 sisters in this story.) A sad story but it doesn't matter. Life goes on. All this information won't even matter after you read my story.

I was done with school and was on my way home. I heard kids screaming but I didn't really think it was something bad so I walked further. When I got home I searched for my mother but I couldn't find her. She didn't eespond either after I called her name several times. I saw a note on the kitchen and started reading it.

Dear elizabeth, you know I love you so much. I had to leave. There's an zombie apocalypse without a cure. They said there's a safe place somewhere in new York (Idk where Riverdale is so let's say it's atleast a month walking without taking breaks) I'll be there. If it's not safe go to Greendale I'll wait there for you.
                                  Stay safe, mom

"What the hell" I said out loud. "Did she just leave me here alone" I thought.

I looked out the window to look for zombies, I saw none of them, well for the first minute I saw none of them because after one had emerged from God knows where dozens followed it. "SHIT" I screamed cause it scared me. I had never seen one in my whole life, which isn't weird ofcourse. It looked like a zombie from the Walking dead, I hoped it acted the same as them.

"I can't stay here" I thought. I grabbed some stuff to survive with. A few knifes, food and water. I put it iny backpack and walked out the door. I did check if the way was clear before I got out. I didn't want to be attacked right away.

On my way to pops, knowing there would be atleast 1 person to survive with, or that could maybe answer some of my questions I still had,  I saw a zombie and tried to kill it with the knife in my hand. It took me a few tries but the zombie was dead after a while. And man was I happy that these zombies were absolutely the same as the ones in the Walking Dead. I could never survive it if they weren't.

I finally arrived to pops. It was a complete chaos,  everywhere were zombies and I saw one person screaming. It was toni, a zombie got her. I ran away as fast as I could, I knew I couldn't kill them all. After all, I had only killed 1 zombie a few minutes before, which didn't went easily. I had to practice a lot if I wanted to survive. And ofcourse I couldn't start with killing a dozens zombie for training. I'm not that stupid.

Jugheads POV

Hi I'm jughead jones, the popular guy. I'm known as the serping king. Gotta say my life isn't that bad until...

I was too late at school so I got detention. I walked to detention and sat down.

Students don't panic, there's a zombie apocalypse going on and there's no cure. Stay inside so we can figure a way out.

I didn't stay of course. I walked to the cafeteria to find some stuff to survive. I found some knifes, food, water and a bat. I put it in my backpack and left the school.
Life was boring nowadays, maybe there would finally be some exitement.

I saw 2 zombies after walking around for a few minutes. Archie was with them. I helped him kill them. It was quite easy if you'd ask me. Archie is kind of my childhood bestfriend, or he was. We grew apart, but when we'd see each other somewhere we would have a small conversation about life.

"Thanks bro" Archie said. "Wanna stay together?" He asked.

"Duhh ofcourse, partner in crime" I said and we laughed. I figured it was better if I would stay together with someone, it is safer and Archie can be trusted.

"Where should we go?" I asked. I literally had no idea what to do.

"New York, on the news they said it was safe there. Archie said.

"Well let's go then, it's a long walk" I said and we left.