chapter 16: The accident

The next day.

Betty's POV.

I woke up and got out of the cave. I went to the small river where I usually would get water. I know I have water in the cave but that's only for emergencies. Like when there are too muvh zombies walking around and i have to stay in the cave for a few days. Anyway, i grabbed a bottle and put it in the water. I heard a zombie and grabbed my katana. I turned around and saw 5 of them. Great, one zombie got really close which maked me fall in the water. My leg got stuck under a stone so i couldn't swim. I tried to get my leg out of the stone but it didn't work. I couldn't breath that good anymore and panicked a bit. The zombies stopped growling so i assumed they were gone. I heard a voice scream my name, but i couldn't breath anymore. I heard someone jump in the water before i fainted.

Jughead's POV.

I woke up and saw that Betty was gone. I looked around hoping she was sitting there. After a while of searching for her i heard someone fall in the river that was close at the cave. I ran to it and saw a few zombies. I killed them and looked in the water.

"BETTY" i screamed and jumped in the water. Her leg was stuck so i helped her out. Her eyes were shut so i swam to the edge quick.

"betty" i said trying to wake her up. She didn't respond. I tried to reanimate her. Luckily it worked. She coughed up water and opened her eyes.

"are you okay" i asked.

"besides the fact that i almost died, yes" Betty said and we laughed.

"you almost died and already make jokes" i said with a grin on my face.

"well i said i was a very funny person, and attractive" Betty said with a smirk.

"you are attractive for sure" i said and our faces got a little closer.

"would you push me away if i got closer" Betty said.

"no, would you slap me" i asked.

"no" she said and we got closer. Our lips touched and we kissed.

AN
---------------------------------------------------------
FINALLYYY BUGHEAD!!!! I want to write a new book after i wrote the last chapter from my other book. Lemme tell y'all what's it about.

Betty is a princess, but she's different. Jughead is a warrior, the commander's second. (the commander is like the queen from every kingdom. There are 10 kingdoms) when the ice kingdom wants war with Betty's kingdom, she has to marry the commander's second to win the war. At first they hate each other. Will they end up in love, or will they hate each other forever?

Comment please if it's a good idea❤️