chapter 6: the horde

Betty's POV

I ran to something high so I could see the zombies. I found a little building and climbed on it. I looked at the horde zombies and saw thousands of them. I knew we couldn't kill them so I ran back.

"GUYS WE CAN'T KILL THEM" I screamed so everyone could hear me.

"WHAT DO WE NOW" Kevin screamed.

"WE RUN TO THE CARS AND MOTORCYCLES, IF WE LOSE EACH OTHER GO TO THE SPECIAL PLACE." Jughead screamed and we nodded.

"WHO'S GOING WITH WHO" Veronica screamed.

"VERONICA, ARCHIE AND EVELYN. FANGS AND KEVIN. SWEET PEA AND MY DAD. AND I'LL TAKE BETTY." Jughead screamed. We all ran to the car and motorcycles and got on them. We all left in other ways.

After a while Jughead stopped so we could find some food.

"So where's the special place" I ask.

"It's a house where we stayed for a long time" Jughead said and I nodded.

"I see a little market there I think" I say and point towards a market.

"Let's look" Jughead says and we walk to it. We get inside and see some food. It's not a lot but it's something.

"Here's some food" Jughead says and gives me something that looks like beans.

"Thanks" I say and eat it.

"So how have you been with everyone" I ask trying to make a conversation.

"With archie the whole time and one week after everything happened with the rest." Jughead says. We eat and talk about ourself when we hear a few zombies.

"Time to go" He says and we walk to the motorcycle and leave.

Archie's POV

"So what do we do now" I ask.

"I suggest to find a little store for food and then we go to the house." Veronica says and I nod.

We drive around for a while and see a shop.

"Let's stop here" Evelyn says and I stop. We get out of the car and walk inside and see some food.

"Arch can we talk" Veronica says.

"Sure, Evelyn we'll be right back" I say and we leave.

"What's up" I ask.

"Okay so I wanted to tell you this for a long time" Veronica says,

"What?" I ask.

"I like you, in a, like you like you way" Veronica says and giggles. I look at her and then kiss her. We pull away and I smile.

"You should be my girlfriend then" I say and we laugh.

"I would love that archiekins" Veronica says and we walk back to Evelyn.