chapter 5: attack

Betty's POV

Jughead was cleaning my wound. He was concentrated and it looked really cute. I mean, if you would take a closer look to his face he looked cute.

"And done" Jughead says and I look at my arm. It has a bandage on it and it doesn't hurt that much anymore.

"Thank you" I say and hug him.

"No problem" He says. "Wanna go to the group" He asks and I nod.

"So how's your arm" Archie asks.

"It's fine thanks to jughead." I say and giggle.

"What should we do now" Sweet pea asks.

"Well we should move again" FP says.

"Where are you guys going" I ask curiously.

"New York, they say it's safe there" Kevin says.

"Wow, I'm going there too. My mother said if it wasn't safe I should go to Greendale tho" I say and look a little sad.

"Is your mom dead?" Fangs asks.

"Oh, I don't know. My mother left me a note that she already left. So I was alone from day one." I say and I look at killer (the dog) that walked up to me. "Well not really alone" I say and we laugh.

Jughead's POV

Damn I can see that Betty is being trough a lot. Somehow she's not crazy like everyone else. It's nice that everyone likes her, almost everyone, not evelyn. But I never saw her like someone.

"What's on your mind beanie boy" I hear Betty ask.

"Oh nothing" I say and chuckle.

"You think there are more people here" Betty asks and sits down.

"Definitely, just not here I guess" I say and sit next to her.

"You know, sometimes I wonder if my family is still alive" Betty says and rest her head on my shoulder.

"I think they are, if they're so strong as you" I say and put my arm around her.

"My sister was in college, she would come back a few days after the accident. She had twins" Betty days and smiles.

"I'm sure they are alive, all of them" I say. Then out of nowhere I hear Veronica scream.

"What the fuck" Betty says and we turn around. We see zombies in our camp trying to bite Veronica and my dad. I see Betty already walking up to them with her katana's.

"I would love to get some help" Betty says and I rush over to her. I see Sweet Pea, Fangs and Kevin walk over too.

"How many zombies are there" Sweet Pea asks and I look.

"I don't know." I say and kill a few zombies.

"I'll look" Betty says. And before I could say she should stay here she leaves.

"She better come back quick" Kevin says.

"Yea she's better then us" Fangs said