Chapter 30

30 years later

Betty's POV

It's been a while since I wrote in this diary. Nothing happened really in those years. We would kill some zombies, get food somewhere and then we would go back to Riverdale. We managed to survive a long time but we're getting old. I don't give us a long time before we die. Archie is really sick. We don't think he'll survive the week. But I'd rather watch him die in a natural dead, then him getting slaughtered by those zombies. I'll write again next week.

Next week

Archie died five days ago. I don't know how long we can survive. Zack said that he saw the a really big group of zombies. We're checking it out today. I'll write next month again. I don't have enough paper anymore.

The next day

Jughead's POV

I saw Betty writing in this diary a few times. I readed everything and decided to give this story an end. The day we went to check the group of zombies everything went wrong. We were walking towards the group when Zack fell in a trap. I tried to get him out while Betty looked if the zombies were close. It was pretty deep so it took a long time to get him out. I almost got him out when Betty ran back with so many zombies behind her.

"WHERE'S ZACK" She screamed.

"STILL IN THE TRAP" I screamed.

"What's happening" Zack asked.

"Zombies, a lot. And they're pretty fast so we have to hurry." I said and tried to get him out before the zombies got here.

"Don't, just leave me here okay" Zack said and wanted to let go of my hand.

"No, I'm not doing that. Together forever." I said, it was something we said to each other.

"We both know I won't survive. I'm the slowest. So let me go and save Betty. Please save her for me" Zack said and I looked at him. I looked around me, desperately trying to find something to pull him up with.

"GOD JUGHEAD LET ME GO I DON'T WANT TO TURN INTO ONE. I HAVE A GUN HERE" He screamed at me.

"together forever" I said and smiled while a tear fell down my cheek.

"together forever" He said and gave me a sad smile. Then I let him go. I know that he would've died there. I waited for the gunshot and when I heard it I ran to Betty who got pretty close.

"Where's Zack" she asked.

"I'll explain later. Right now we have to run" I said so we both ran at full speed. We ran for a long time until we lost the zombies.

"Jughead where's he" Betty said once we saw a little house and went in it.

"He told me to let go. I'm so stupid! I should've never let go of him" I said and punched a wall.

"come here" Betty said and hugged me. I put my arms around her and I felt something wet on my hands.

"Betts, turn around" I asked.

"jug-" She tried to say but I cut her off.

"turn around Betty" I said again and she did. I started crying when I saw it. Three bite marks on her shoulder. I could hear her crying too.

"great, we're two crying messed up people now" I tried to lighten up the mood.

"don't avoid it Jughead, I'll have to shoot myself" she said and grabbed a gun.

"I know" I said and cried more.

"don't cry okay. I love you so much and I don't want to remember you crying" she said and kissed me. I kissed her back until she pulled away.

"now go so you'll be gone when those zombies hear the gunshot" Betty said and walked outside with me.

"I love you Betts" I said and kissed her one more time.

"I love you too. Take this with you" she said and gave me her diary then I ran away as far as I could. After like five minutes I could hear a soft bang. That's when I completely broke down and started crying. I loved her so so so much. And now she was gone. We had something special. We had our own apocalypse love.

The end

_______________________________________
An:
You can kill me now :) I always wanted to write something with a sad end. So I hope you loved to read this story. Maybe you could read my other books. I'm still editing one cause I hate it haha. Well this was it. Byeeeee :)) !!!