Chapter 13: The Escape, Or Not

Sweet pea's POV

We walked out the prison and looked if there where people walking there. Every time we were sure nobody was there we ran to the other side. After a while we saw a door, on the other side you could come outside.

"fuck we don't have any weapons" archie said.

"my mother said she would put them outside in a small house." Betty said.

Jughead opened the door and we walked outside. The moment we got outside we got attacked. After that everything went black.

Jughead's POV

I woke up in a different room. I looked over at Betty to see if she was safe. I think I'm starting to catch feelings for her. I can't do that tho, it only hurts more when she dies then. And even if i did i wouldn't make a chance. She'll never like me at all. Anyway after staring at Betty, Sweet Pea fake coughed.

"you're in love" Sweet Pea said.

"i wouldn't call it love yet. But i may like her" i said.

"Kevin was right, bughead rises" Sweet Pea said smirking.

"what the fuck dude" i said and laughed. We talked for a bit until Evelyn woke up. She gives me the creeps sometimes. Betty and Veronica woke up too. Fangs and Kevin were still unconscious. Out of nowhere the leader came in.

"you guys had a key. Who gived it" ge asked and we kept our mouth closed.

"I'll ask it one more time, who gived you the key" he said.

"go to hell jackson" Betty said and he got mad.

"SAY IT ONE MORE TIME LITTLE GIRL" Jackson said and was really mad now.

"I. Said. Go. To. Hell. Jackson. Are you deaf." Betty said. Damn it why would she do that.

"take her" Jackson said and a few guys took her to a room. We tried to get her back but nothing worked. We all waited in silence for Betty to come back. Fangs and Kevin woke up and we answered their questions. After waiting one hour Betty still wasn't back.

Betty's POV

The guys took me to a room. The leader walked in.

"hope you enjoy this princess" he said with a psycho smile.

"don't call me that you little shit" i said and he got mad.

"this will be easy" Jackson said and he started beating me up. My lip started bleeding and i already knew i would get a lot of bruises tomorrow. Then he shocked me with something a few times. He punched me in my face, and everything went black. I'm dead for sure.