Chapter 20

One week later

Betty's POV

We were walking for a long time trying to find some food.

"did you guys hear that" Kevin asked.

"hear what" i asked.

"that sound" Kevin said.

"Nope" I said and walked around the corner. I saw one of the biggest horde a few meters away from us. Unfortunately they saw us and started running to us.

"RUN" Fangs said. I knew we would die if we didn't run so i did. After running for 10 minutes i stopped for a bit. I looked around and saw nobody. I probably lost them while we ran. Then i started looking around more. I didn't even know where i was, I'm lost.

Jughead's POV

"is everyone here" I asked.

"yea but Betty isn't" Sweet Pea said. I thought she would just ran to us in a few minutes. That she was a bit slow. But after waiting for 10 minutes i got worried.

"let's look for her. Archie can go with me. And Evelyn can go with Sweet Pea. We meet at the cave in 3 hours." I said and they nodded.

We walked around for a few hours but we couldn't find her. We decided to go back and look for her tomorrow, if she wasn't back by then.

Betty's POV

I walked for a long time. I still didn't recognize anything at all. I decided to find a place to sleep since it was getting dark. I found an underground cabin on the way and decided to sleep there. I walked back and found it. I opened the door and climbed down. Luckily there was a bed and some food. Not that much but it was enough to survive for a week. Plus zombies can't get it. I grabbed I ate some food and slept for a few hours.

Evelyn's POV

I hope i can find Betty first. I don't Iike her, mostly cause everyone else does. And cause I'm in love with Jughead, I'm sure he feels the same. Jughead and I are meant to be, we're soulmates. That bitch can't take him away from him. She can try but it will never happen. If i find her, I'll have to kill her. It's the only way Jughead forgets that crazy bitch.