Chapter 21

One week later

Betty's POV

I've been walking around for days. I'm still trying to find everyone. I think i should give up i can't find them. They probably already gave up too. So I guess I'm alone with my dog again. I decided to find a place where we could stay. I walked around for like 2 hours until i heard someone screaming.

"KEVIN DON'T" i heard a voice scream.

"IT'S FANGS YOU IDIOT I'M GOING" i heard another voice screaming. I hoped it was Kevin cause i ran to it.

Few minutes ago

Kevin's POV

We were walking again, looking for Betty. Jughead is a mess, he's not eating and drinking. He always wants to look for Betty. We all want to find her of course but we're not like him.

"wait i heard something" fangs said and walked to it. Then everything happened so fast. People came out of bushes, jumped out the trees and one of them grabbed fangs. He held a knife against Fang's throat.

"don't move, where's the girl" the man asked.

"dead" Archie said.

"We saw her with you guys a few weeks ago" the man said.

"yea zombies attacked us, she didn't survive" Jughead said.

"Your lying, we saw her walking in the woods with her dog" The man said a bit mad.

"wait you mean Betty" I asked.

"if that's her name, yes" He said.

"well I'll give you 5 minutes to get her. If she isn't here this guy dies" he said with a psycho smile.

"fuck" i said.

"oh a little gift" he said and stabbed fangs in the leg.

"FANGS" I said and ran to him.

"KEVIN DON'T" i heard Archie say.

"IT'S FANGS YOU IDIOT I'M GOING" I screamed and ran to him. I punched the guy and another dude attacked me.

"Betty?" I heard someone say and i looked up. I saw Betty standing there. I stopped fighting and wanted to run to her. Then a dude held a gun against my head.

"don't move, you killed 2 of my people. I want revenge." He said and another guy pointed a gun at fangs.

"Don't you fucking dare" I said mad.

"What the fuck is happening" i heard Betty say.

"I'll explain it later" Jughead said.

"are you ready to die" The guy said and smiled with his psycho smile again