New love

Hey guys~ so I've decided to write some one-shots all in one book since I did write another "book" then after reading some incredible books, mine was the shortest ever. And I do like writing about ironstrange and since my stories are short (why not out then all together instead of making books) so that's what I starting to do I hope you guys enjoy 😊

It's not every day that you wake up and say, I'm gonna take a bullet for Tony stark. At least that's not what Stephen had in mind. It was a regular day, meaning fighting criminals and going out to space once in a while. Stephen now lived in the avenger's tower, with the rest of his so-called "co-workers." he woke up at around 4:40 am and headed towards the kitchen to prepare some tea. Tony woke up early, surprisingly. Stephen usually ignored tony but waking up this early caught his eye.

"Tony?" he started to make eye contact. he freaked out when he noticed tony slowly closing his eyes and leaning to his side

"TONY!!" he yelled, but not that loud to wake up the rest. Stephen caught tony in his arms and led him to the couch. He checked on him before he made a portal to the hospital. It turns out he had just fainted. "J.A.R.V.I.S, scan for any signs of damage."

"yes, doctor, scan complete, it seems Mr.stark has had a love attack." Stephen then turned his head and said

"wait what, can you please repeat..."

"of course, I said Mr.stark has had a love attack." Stephen almost dropped him,

"f-from who, if you don't mind telling me.."

"from you, doctor strange, may I assist you in any other way doctor?"

"No that'll be it thank you" 

"my pleasure doctor."

The truth is that Stephen strange had always had a small crush on tony ever since Christine. But he never said anything, but now that Tony felt the same, he thought he should push things a little further. He brought tony closer in his chest and using his magic he brought a bucket of water and a towel. He grabbed the warm water and brought it to his head rubbing it gently and caring for him the rest of the night. They stayed there until Rhodey woke them up.

Tony woke up flustered and covered in pink and Stephen just smiled, trying to turn things on. Tony jumped out of Stephen's lap and he stood up looking ashamed. Stephen then stood up and grabbed Tony by the hand to his room and explained everything. afterward, Stephen pressed his lips to tony's warm pink lips and they cuddled the rest of the morning. When they exited the room, Rhodey stood there with a large smirk on his face. "What?" Tony almost left until Stephen grabbed his hand. He blushes once more and stayed by his side. "Ok, imma leave before this gets any more disgusting" rhodey then left leaving two lovebirds in the living room.

Stephen presses his lips to Tony's forehead and went to make some more tea since the one he made before was already cold. Tony then made his way to the couch trying to process everything that happened in that small time. He acknowledged every single moment between him and Stephen. Tony also was wondering how Stephen found out about his crush.

A few weeks later

(This is the 'taking a bullet for tony stark' part)

"Stephen!" Tony could barely hold himself together. He couldn't bear watch Stephen on the ground covered in blood. 'It's just a dream it's just a dream' he kept telling himself, the sad news is that this is reality. All he could hear were Stephen's groans of pain. Tony managed to get up and walk towards him. He wrapped his arms around him attempting to make the blood stop flowing out of him.

"Jarvis call an ambulance now!"

"Stephen, Stephen stay with me they're in their way there on their way! Stay with me please."

Tears managed to come out and Stephen was getting weaker. After what seemed ages the ambulance had finally arrived.

"NONONO we're losing him please hurry up!"

Tony's anxiety was getting worse and his mental state was not OK. The ambulance took Stephen and managed to get Tony on the vehicle on their way to the hospital. Tony was there for hours of waiting... and waiting.

After a few hours of surgery, Stephen found himself in a bright hospital room, his groans of pain are the ones that woke Tony up.

"Stephen!" Stephen had the urge to get up and hug tony but the pain was too strong. "Tony...." he managed to say his name but everything was bruised especially his bottom lip. He did not look ok.

Tony hugged Stephen but not too hard, for he didn't want to hurt him. After a few minutes of silence, Tony couldn't do anything else but just stare at Stephen's bruised body. Stephen noticed a few tears come from Tony's face, he gave him a worried look and opened his mouth.

"Tony, please don't cry, I'll be fine I'll get better...soon. " Stephen managed to put his very weak hands on Tony's face and wiping away the tears, soon enough tony grabbed his hand and dragged it to his mouth giving it soft kisses. "I love your scars, every single one of them, they remind me of how strong you've been. I love you, I love how you've dealt with me and this pain all these years, and ill never leave you alone, I swear you will never have to go through something alone."

Stephen had tears rushing down his face and couldn't stop. All he wanted to do was get up and hug tony. He had always wanted to kiss his face every single day and hug and cuddle him until the day he died. "I love you too tony." and nothing made Stephen happier. After a few weeks of therapy and constant visits to the doctor, he was able to get back home and join Tony and the rest of the avengers. The first few days Tony wasn't sure about letting Stephen go on their next mission since it would be too soon, especially for all the work and recovery Stephen has had to go through.

"Stephen please stay, I don't want you to get hurt, it took so long for you to get here I don't want you to..." "tony, ill stay but with one exception, if you stay with me, every day you run the risk of having to go through what I had, I feel the same when you leave, please stay." Tony then looked at the rest of the team and then at him. Everyone smirked at tony and then

Stephen, then they left tony with a smirk on their faces. They stood there awkwardly. "Tony..." tony's attention went to Stephen who was now on the couch. Tony walked over to him and sat next to him then wrapped his arms around Stephen. "You know, I would hug you back if you weren't squeezing me so much."

"omg I'm so sorry steph.." he was interrupted by a pair of soft and warm lips connected to his he quickly shut his eyes trying not to ruin the moment, and kissing back. 

They kiss for what seemed for ages. Then they cuddled and talked about the most random things. They were irrupted by the doors of the tower, it was the team. 

"Hey guys, how did it go?" Tony said. 

Nat and Clint laid on the couch and Steve went to get some bandages for bucky and Thor just stood there with Stormbreaker in his hand. 

"That was tiring," steve said while bucky hisses at the pain stinging on his skin. "Hold still buck... it's gonna sting but I don't want you getting an infection." 

"NAT let go!" Clint yelled. 

Tony and Stephen stood up and sat at the table near the kitchen. "So what did y'all do?" Thor asked. He had a huge smirk on his face. "Nothing much we were just talking." Tony then looks at Stephen. He gives him a small smile.