Horror movies

"Let's watch Annabelle comes home!" Asher said, with a smirk on his face.

I raised an eyebrow, "You are not trying to get me to cuddle with you during the movie right? That is such an old trick,"

"What, of course not. I just love horror movies." He said defensively.

I narrowed my eyes, but a smile graced my lips, "Sure, I don't mind, let's go right now."

"Okay," he said happily and we got into his car.

Little did Asher know, I loved horror movies. I had always forced Maya to watch with me, although she was always terrified, she would still watched with me.

We arrived to the cinema and luckily, there was one show in ten minutes. I glanced at Asher as we settled down on our seats. A smirk was still on his face but he couldn't hide his tensed posture.

"Did you watch the prequels of this?" He asked, as a way to distract himself.

"Yeah of course, I love horror movies, this is my favorite series."

The shock on his face was so worth it, "You never mentioned this?"

I shrugged, "I haven't watch one since Maya, I always forced her to watch with me."

"Oh," concern flooded his eyes, giving me a questioning look.

"I'm fine," I gave him a small smile, "I had missed watching horror movies."

The movie started and we both quieted down. Barely into the movie and I saw his silhouette jumped slightly, locking the armrests in his death grips.

I stifled a laugh, this is going to be so fun. On the first jump scare, he screamed and grabbed onto my arm.

A couple next to him gave him dirty looks, and I returned them an apologetic one, "Are you okay?" I asked trying to keep the laughter out of my voice.

He threw me a glare, "I should have known you wouldn't be scare of a horror movie. Why did I ever think this is a good idea?"

"I knew it! You were trying that cliché thing, Asher you should have known better and now I can't even enjoy this movie." I said jokingly.

He groaned and almost screamed again when another jump scare happened, he latched onto my arm like a leech.

"Oh gods how long is this movie?" The bravery was completely gone.

"At least one and a half hour,"

"How long are we into the movie?"

"Fifteen minutes,"

"I'm going to die,"

"Is this your first horror movie?"

"Yes, and now I know I hate horror movies,"

"Too bad, now you will have to watch with me whenever there's a good one."

"No way, I love you Laura but not that much."

"I love you too but you'll have to watch with me."

"Shh," the couple next to Asher hissed, "can you guys please be quiet, we are trying to enjoy the movie."

"Sorry," Asher whispered back.

The whole movie was just Asher trying not to scream, cutting off my arm circulation and me trying to enjoy the movie but I was focusing too much on Asher.

At last the movie ended and I had never seen so much relief on a person's face.

"Let's go Laura," he pulled me out of my seat and we were the first one out of the cinema.

The sky was pitch black and it was already 1am, his eyes kept on darting around as he drove and when we arrived to my house he asked, "can I please stay over tonight? I don't think I can sleep."

"But my parents, and seriously Asher? It's just a movie."

"Please," he pulled me closer until I was flushed against his chest. His hand began stroking my back and the other cup my face. He leaned down until his every breath fanned my lips, "please?"

I could feel the blood rushing onto my face as he lightly stroke my cheeks.

I scowled at him, "fine, but if the next morning my parents kill you, it's not my fault."

He pecked my lips and gave me a grin, "your parents love me, they will never."

I rolled my eyes but a traitorous smile appeared on my face, I turned around and quietly opened the door.

I didn't need to look back to know that Asher was following me. I quickly went into my room first, which was pitch black and as Asher came in, I jumped out.

I quickly covered his mouth before his scream could wake my parents up. He glared at my silent laughter and then a smirk appeared.

He advanced forward like a predator, closing the door and backed me onto my bed. I raised an eyebrow, "what are you going to do?"

He raised his hands above me and it was too late, I was trapped by him on the bed already. His hands came down onto my sides and began tickling me. Laughter bursted out of me and he covered my mouth with one hand while continued tickling me.

"Shh, you will wake your parents up." He mocked me.

I couldn't even glare at him as I was trying not to laugh but failed, I could barely breathe. Finally, as I gasped for breath, he stopped his torture, that stupid smirk still on his face.

I gave him a death glare and the smirk melted away, "I'm-"

I surprised him by pulling him down and kissed him. He made a startled noise at the back of his throat but he returned my kisses eagerly. He was on top of me but he kept his body weight off me.

He was careful but his kisses were anything but gentle. Slowly, he made his way down my jaw and onto my neck, to his favorite spot, my pulse. Then he continued his journey and onto my collarbone. I couldn't stop my moan which made him growled against my skin, making me shivered.

I pulled him back up and bit his lip gently, pulling a groan out of him. I began trailing kisses to his ear and said against his earlobe, "you are sleeping on the couch"

He pulled back so fast he almost fell off, "what?"

I hopped off bed and into the bathroom, getting ready for sleep.

Before he could follow me into the bathroom, I shut my door.

"Laura! You can't do this to me," he whined.

"Who called you to tickle me," I said, while changing into my PJs.

"Come on, I'm sorry. If I'm sleeping on the couch what's the difference than sleeping at home." He plead.

I shrugged and got onto my bed, yawning. He stood besides me helplessly, giving me those puppy dog eyes.

"You have ten seconds to change into your pajamas or you are going home."

He sprinted to the drawer which contained some of his cloths and changed in record time. He came into bed, bare chest with some loose sweatpants that hung dangerously low.

As he settled in, he pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around me.

If this is how we end up every time we watch horror movies I wouldn't mind at all.

Hey guys! Surprise! I was craving for Laura and Asher and I just recently watched a horror movie too and so I was like why not? This ends up longer than I expected but I enjoyed writing this. I really missed writing omg I really need to write but I have no time and well I didn't proofread this at all so there might be more mistakes than usual and once again thanks for reading! Keep this book in your library as I might unexpectedly update.

And wow thank you so much for 115k reads and 5k+ votes like seriously thank you so much I never expected this and wow just thank you I seriously love you guys.