Chapter 4

"Johnny Lawson, Adriana Waterson, Drake Peters, Fiona Vale, Richeral Xiera, Wan-Xie Ng, Grace Jokers, Sam Smitten and Halley Shang please go to the green room right now." I announced on the speaker so the whole school could hear it.

Being the principal's daughter definitely had its perks.

I strolled leisurely to the green room and saw the nine of them waiting anxiously, whispering to each other, and giving me fearful looks.

Maya joined me a second later and I gestured to them to take a seat. They took a seat timidly and the silence continued. We stared at them without emotion and no one dared to look us in our eyes. Good.

"So today we called you all here is because we heard that you guys are friends with Asher Hunt." I said slowly, drawing out the words like I had all the time in the world.

Realization drawn on their face and I saw fear flashing in their eyes. The boys' Adam apple bobbing up and down, and some of them started to sweat.

Giggling internally, but keeping a straight face I continued.

"So all of you had known him." I said as Maya handed them all a slip of paper that contain information we would use to blackmail them. After they had all read it, they all looked at one another, not even attempting to hide their fear.

One of the jocks Drake asked us bravely, "Is it if we don't associate with Asher this won't go out or to our parents?"

"Yes." I said with a curt nod.

They all nodded.

"So you guys agree with this agreement?" I gave them a big, innocent smile.

They nodded and mumbled in agreement.

"Great! Now you guys can get back to class! But remember tell no one about this, or else this all gets out. Remember I have eyes and ears everywhere! Now I hope you guys have a great day!" I said with false enthusiasm.

They all scurried out of the room and ran back to their classes.

Maya and I looked at each other and bursted into laughter.

"Gods the look of their face it's priceless!" I said to her, trying to catch my breathe.

"I know right! Gosh the fear! I love it." She said giggling.

We left the room and slowly walked to class feeling giggly and happy.

9 down 21 more to go.

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be much longer. Update every Thursday from now on!