Chapter 6

The rest of the week past with not a lot of drama, some of the cheerleaders tried to corner some nerds but they were always in a group so it was impossible.

Maya and I had dug up dirt of a few more cheerleaders. Soon the cheerleaders would all go down.

During history lessons, Asher would make a comment here or there but I ignored him so it's not much of a problem, but the four lessons had passed, we needed to do the rest at home.

After our last period, which was history, I asked Asher, "When do you want to do this project?"

He shrugged, "How about right now?"

I thought for a while, I did not really have anything to do but it's Friday, I wanted to hang out with Maya. Whatever it's a project, I could just hang out another time.

I agreed.

"The library?" He said.

"It's close on Friday." I realized.

"Oh." He scratches his neck.

After moments of silence, with both of us staring at each other, not knowing what to do. At last, he said something, "How about your place?"

"Sure." I said reluctantly.

We went separated ways to our lockers, got and put away some books. I walked out and he was waiting for me in the school's parking lot.

"I can walk back home..." I said to him, wanting to spend as little time with him as possible.

"I have a car I'm not leaving it here, come on." He said to me and he got in his car, without room for me to argue.

I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do for a moment, not really wanted to get in a car with Asher.

But sooner or later I need to get in, I decided to get in sooner.

I got in and put on my seatbelt and told him my address, which was a five minute drive away.

To say the car ride was awkward was an understatement. I refused to talk with him.

Luckily it was short, once we arrived, I got out my keys since both my parents were still working and went in, with Asher right behind me.

I could tell that he was observing this two story high house, taking in his surroundings.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I tried to be polite.

"No, thank you."

Awkward silence.

Finally, he broke it, "Do you want to do a video or PowerPoint?"

"PowerPoint?" I suggested.

"Ok."

"You can just go to the living room and umm get our notes out, I will go and get my laptop." I said, pointing to the living room and went upstairs to my room quickly. I went in and sighed in relief. This was the most awkward thing that happened in my whole life.

Normally, I would get pair up with my friends and if they were not my friends we would go to their house to do it or the library. I got my laptop and was about to go downstairs when I saw Asher standing in the doorway, looking in my room.

"What are you doing up here?" I frowned at him.

"Looking for the bathroom, nice room." He commented and strolled into my room. My frown deepen, I didn't invite him to to come into my room, isn't that basic manners? Then he went to my bookshelf and got out one of my books. I stared at him, what did he think he was doing, touching MY BOOKS? He noticed me glaring at him and raised an eyebrow. I quickly walked up to him and snatched the book out of his hands and hissed angrily, "Do not touch my books."

He stared at me, then he laughed, "Why, what's the problem?"

Rage boiled inside of me, did he not know how much books meant to a nerd, especially a fangirl? That's right I am one and I'm proud to be one.

I'm so angry that I shouted, "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, NO ONE CAN TOUCH MY BOOKS. NO ONE! NOT EVEN MY PARENTS OR MAYA SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN? BITCH." Then I dragged him out of my room, down the stairs and pushed him out of my house and slammed the door.

I heard him shouting outside, "Hey! My things are still inside!"

I growled in annoyance, I got his stuff, opened the door and threw it right at his face, and slammed the door. Of course he stuck his foot there so I couldn't close my door. I stepped on it as hard as I could and he howled in pain. He grabbed his foot and jumped around, I slammed the door once more and went upstairs to my room, trying to calm down.

Who did he think he is? I'm the only one who was allow to touch my books, THEY. ARE. MINE. I was so angry and caught up in my own thoughts, I couldn't hear the doorbell ringing nonstop. I went down and opened the door and saw Asher standing there, about to press the doorbell again.

It took everything I had to not murder him right on the spot.

"What. Do. You. Want." I growled, with hate laced in my every word.

He raised his hands up and said, "Hey I just want to say sorry."

"Apology not accepted." And I slammed the door again.

It's a miracle that the door wasn't broken.

Yay, I update on time! Please leave a vote, comment or share it with your friends! Thank you for reading this.