Chapter 17

Warning: this chapter also include Infinity War spoiler.

He raised an eyebrow, "Why."

"Because it's the best franchise to ever exist and you cannot not watch the Avengers." I stated matter-of-factly.

"If you say so," He muttered.

Before I could reply, the waitress place down our food and said, "Please enjoy your food."

Asher thanked her and he started eating.

I looked down and I realized I ordered a burger with fries and a coke. I began eating my food.

My phone buzzed and I checked it, Maya had sent me a text.

Omg the ending omg 😭😭

I replied,

Omg yes ikr 😭😭😭 rip peter parker

Also you know this is Asher first time watching a marvel movie?!?!?!!!?

I looked up and Asher was staring at me, knowing I'm being rude I quickly typed.

Tell you more later!! Bye.

And put my phone on mute.

"So, what is the Avengers about?" Asher asked.

So I launched into the whole story, briefly explaining what's it about and then talked about the other movies Marvel made, I didn't say much about the plot since I wanted him to watch it and enjoy it.

I managed to not give a single spoiler while explaining to him and we had finished eating by the time I finished explaining. We split the bill and he drove me back home. We arrived just on time.

"Thanks for the ride." I thanked him as I got out of his car.

"Thanks for the movie, it was good aside from the fact that I'm confuse." He said, while smiling.

"Yes and that's why I need to educate you on it."

"Sure."

"Bye." I gave him a small wave and smile.

"Bye." He returned one and drove away.

As soon as I got in, the first thing my dad said was, "I thought you guys were going to kiss!"

I gave him a disgusted look, "No what the hell dad! We are not dating, we are just friends!"

"Whatever you say honey." Using the same tone he used.

I groaned and went up to my room, once I had showered and changed into my PJs, I called Maya.

The first thing she said was, "How was the date?"

"That was not a date." I said in annoyance.

"How was the hangout." She dragged out the word purposely, emphasizing it.

"It was fine," I said casually, "except for the fact that he had never watched the previous movies!"

"How can he, like who hadn't watch it?" She said in disbelief.

"He said it is because he rarely watch movies."

"I can't believe him." And I could just imagine her shaking her head.

"How was your date?"

"It's literally perfect like he pay for everything although I asked him not to. And he is like the perfect gentleman, oh and we both cried at the end of the movie. He had a reservation at THE Spaghetti House,"

"It's almost impossible to have reservations there." I stated in awe, interrupting her.

"I know right, and then the whole dinner we talked about the movie and stuff. I really had a great time and then he drove me home and he gave me a kiss on my cheek and he is just so cute." She gushed.

"Wow, I'm like speechless." I said, impressed.

"I hope we will go on a second date and I wish he will just ask me to be his girlfriend. Imagine if we get married and have kids." She signed and started to daydream.

"Maya, you just went on your first date, you guys won't get marry that fast." I pointed it out.

"But we may." She argued.

"Whatever you say." I said in a singsong tone.

We continued talking until her parents needed her to sleep and we ended the call.

I'm so happy for Maya, she finally had what she deserves. I hope Tom is the one for her. She hadn't been on dates for so long, she deserved to be this happy.