Chapter 2

"Asher Hunt! It is your first day of school and you tried to start a food fight! You are suspended for two days and two months of detention!" My mom, excuse me, the principal said.

I sat there quietly like the goody-two-shoes I was. I said in a sad, small voice, "Mother it's fine, no need to suspend him, he just came, also he only throw the food on me, no other students got into the mess."

"Oh Laura, you are always too kind," my mom said with pity, shaking her head. "Asher Hunt, if this behavior continues. I may need to reconsider my choice of letting you in this school. " She said frowning at him. "Now go back to your classes!"

We got out quietly from my mom's office. "So, how's your first day?" I asked him, giving him a triumphant smile.

"Very good, it's just every students' perfect first day they always imagine." He said, sarcasm oozing out of his words.

"Oh really, then hope you have a great day tomorrow too! Oh wait you don't have school tomorrow, lucky you," I replied mockingly.

"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owned this place.

I chuckled at his ignorance, "Honey, I'm the nerd who rules the school."

"How do you know? I bet you just use your mother to get what you want." He said, mocking me back.

"I earned this, true I may just use my mother a little bit, but I'm the best student in this school, I never got anything lower than A+ and I already got many colleges' giving me scholarships. Also this is not your stereotype of schools where the cheerleaders and bad boys rules the school. We nerds rule it, so back off Asher Hunt 'cause you don't know who you just pissed off and you are going to regret it." I hissed at him.

I whipped my hair at him, turning on my heels. Suddenly, I felt rough hands griped my forearms and slammed me onto the lockers. I tried not to winced but failed.

"And I'm going to change the rules, I'm going to rule this place and I'm going to make your life a living hell." He spitted out with as much venom as possible, his arms trapping me.

I smirked, "Such a nice speech, now get away from me before I break your arms."

"Oh so the mighty nerd have teeth huh?" He said teasingly. He brought his face closer, his hot breath fanning my face. My face scrunched up in disgust. Then I bought my knees up faster than he could react hitting the place that the sun didn't shine on. His hands immediately went there cupping his precious balls, hissing in pain, bending down.

"Next time I'm going to castrate you." I said walking away from him, not sparing him a glance.

"You bitch." He hissed in pain.

"Ah language! But sorry, I'm not your female dog following and listening to you like some pathetic dog that is asking for your attention." I shouted back and I heard a string of colourful curses following, in ragged breathe.

But I heard one thing clearly. "You are going to regret this Laura, game on."

I smirked, as if an arrogant boy with just a pretty face could destroy everything I built. He had no idea what's coming for him.

"Sure, hope you can at least survive these few days nursing your pride." I chuckled, give him a little mocking wave without looking back.

This is a bit short but the next one will be longer. I promise!