Epilogue

"Oh my god, Em. You will not believe what I just saw," Janea my best friend says as she sits down next to me.

"What did you see?" I prepare myself for one of her long rants.

"A hot guy, blond hair, blue eyes, tall, fit, just a little older than us." She sighs, resting her cheek on her palm.

I raise an eyebrow, "New student?"

She frowns, "I don't think so, he looks too old to be a student, I think he is a teacher, I hope he will be our teacher." She sighs dreamily again.

"What is she sighing about again?" My boyfriend Kieron asks as he sits down next to me.

"This new teacher, that's apparently 'hot'."

"He is!" She says defensively.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say."

She scowls at me, I grin at her.

"Oh shoot, I have to meet coach, talk to you later." I peck my boyfriend's cheek, whom already has his nose stuck in a book.

I exit the cafeteria, and speed-walk towards the gymnasium, knowing that I am already a little late.

"-doing here?" Our principal's voice echoes out of the principal's room.

"Can't I visit my wife?" A deep, playful voice replies.

Wife? Husband?

My curiosity gets to the better of me and I cannot help but eavesdrop.

"During school? Seriously Asher." She sounds serious but I can hear the smile from her voice. Smile?

"Why not? You are the principal, the boss of the school, you can do whatever you want."

"Yes whatever I want, not you."

"Hmnnn so you don't want this?"

Someday my curiosity will get me killed, I think as I peek in through the slightly ajar door.

The principal is kissing a blond guy. I swallow my gasp. To say I am shock will be an understatement. Our principal, known as the poker-face, because no one has ever seen her smile and is always so strict and stern - just kissed a guy, and he is definitely hot, hotter than what I would expect our principal's husband to be.

"Stop," she pushes him away, but there is definitely a smile on her face, "if someone sees this I am divorcing you."

He rolls his eyes, he has blue eyes, "You always say that."

"Shut up,"

"Make me,"

Oh my god that is so cheesy, I quickly leave after he said that, not wanting to see them make out.

I pretty much run all the way to the gymnasium because I am very late. Luckily coach has just begun explaining our cheerleading routine for the season so I didn't miss much. But I cannot focus at all because what I just witnessed won't leave my mind.

It's stuck in my head for the whole day and I cannot wait to tell Janea. At last, the day is over and I impatiently wait for her in front of the music room.

"You will not believe this," I say to her once she came out, holding her trombone.

"Spill," she demands.

Then I tell her everything I had seen, and her jaw drops wide open.

"No, freaking, way!" She almost drops her trombone too.

"I know right!"

"How can she score someone so hot?"

"Tell me about it."

"Tell you about what?" Reise, Janea's boyfriend appears next to her.

I repeat what I have witnessed and his reaction mirrors Janea's, "Nuh uh, no way, you are shitting me right now."

I roll my eyes, "Why will I lie about something like this?"

"So he is like hot, hotter than me?" Reise says incredulously.

"Yes," Janea and I answer in union.

"Wow," is all he can say, "are you sure? Because I'm not the quarterback and prom king for nothing."

"If he is a student here, he will have definitely been the prom king instead." Janea replies matter of factly.

"Way to support your boyfriend babe." Reise pouts.

Janea just shrugs. "Well I'm going to find Kieron, see you guys later." I give them a little wave, and go towards the library.

Just my luck, the way to the library has to past by the principal's office and of course I have to unintentionally listen to their conversations.

"Didn't you just saw me today?"

There's no answer, I frown and obviously my curiosity got to the better of me and I peek in once again. If she sees me doing this I'm definitely going to be expelled, at the very least suspended.

She's talking on her phone and smiling, then she laughs, laughs, our stone-cold pokerface principal just laughed.

"Okay okay I'm coming out right now," she grins, "yes I'm leaving." Then she hangs up and gets up, I quickly scramble away and run all the way to the library.

"Hey my shift just ended, we-" my boyfriend greets me.

I interrupt him, "Come on, you don't want to miss this."

I quickly text Janea to go to the front of the school asap.

Then I run once again, with my confused boyfriend right on my heels.

Janea and Reise are already there, gaping at the sight of our principal and her husband talking, laughing and kissing in front of the school next to his car.

"He is hot," those are the first words my boyfriend speak after they had left together.

"I told you!" Janea says proudly.

"I can't believe my own two eyes," Reise speaks at last, "Why will someone as hot as him choose her?"

"I know right! I mean she isn't bad looking but still," Janea piped in.

"I wonder what is their story," my boyfriend, always the nerd he is says.

"Same," my curious ass wonder too.

What is their story?