Daddy's Girl

Colby's POV:
I hated seeing Jade hurt like this. She is my baby girl and her best friend is in a coma. My best friends son is in a coma. Sam and Kat are completely devastated because this was completely unexpected and out of the blue. I sit beside Jade as she hold Nathan's hand and she lays her head on my chest. After awhile I look down and see that she is asleep. I look over at Kaylee and she smiles at me. "This is really taking a toll on her" Kat says crying slightly. "I know we just have to be here for her right now, that's all we can promise her" Sam says pulling Kat closer to him into a hug. She fell asleep with his hand in hers. I think there is something going on between the two of them that's why she is taking this so hard but her love life is non of my business so. I don't know. After a while she wakes up suddenly and looks up at me and bursts into tears. "What's wrong baby girl?" I say quietly trying not to wake up the others. "I don't want him to die" she says sobbing. "He isn't gonna die. He is strong he will make it through this don't worry. We decided to take Jade out of school for a while just in case something did happen to him. We were hoping nothing would but just so she could be with him if he were to.....anyways we go to leave and jade walks up to the bed and she kisses his lips and then rubs his forehead. My assumption was correct they are dating. I'm happy about it because I know that they really like each other and I know he will treat her right. Jade then looks at me with a regretful expression. "Baby it's okay. I'm not mad" I say pulling her into a hug. "I miss him so much" she says sobbing again. "I missed you too" I head Nathan say. Jade spins around and runs towards Nathan. "Nate oh my god I thought we lost you" she says holding his hand. "Just kiss me already" he then grabs her face and kisses her. They pull away and look at the four of us at the end of the bed watching. "KNEW IT" was all our wives said laughing. We then all burst into laughter and the doctor checked his vitals and everything was okay but just to make sure they wanted him in the hospital for one more week. Nathan is such a good kid and I don't know what we would do if we lost him. He is like my second kid. Hell Jade and Nathan were raised together since birth. If something happened Jade wouldn't ever be the same again.