The Fight (Part 19)

Colby's POV

Swear to God I'm gonna beat the fuck out of this guy. He talks crap about Kaylee one more time I called her again he will never live another day. Kaylee, Sam, Corey and I go to Hollywood boulevard. I told Kaylee not to come but she insisted. I walk out of the car and I see the dip shit standing there waiting. "So you wanted to talk Colby, about what exactly." I walk up to him and punch him. "You are dead pretty boy." He replies. "Let's see about that." I got the one up on him I was on top of him and punching him over and over again. I could hear Kaylee screaming for me to stop but I wasn't going to let him hurt her again. I then stop for a second and look at Kaylee and he punches me square in the jaw. He then gets up. He kicks my head. I feel my ears ringing. I then see him taking it a pocket knife and coming towards me with it. I didn't move fast enough and he got me straight in the shoulder. Keep in my mind I have a knife in my shoulder. I punch him do a back flip off the wall and kick his stomach. I then push him up against the wall and choke him. "Listen carefully you are going to go home your gonna delete Kaylee's number, you're gonna never set foot in LA again if I see you here I will kill you next time you ever bother Kaylee again so help me God. Me and my friends will beat the fuck out of you, and I just beat your ass imagine how much damage six guys could do." I let go of his throat and he runs to his car and runs off. I feel my vision getting blurry as the three of them run up to me. I still had the knife in my shoulder I didn't want to pull it out because it was acting as a plug so I wasn't bleeding a lot. I feel myself fall into someone's arms and I see those beautiful green eyes before blacking out. I woke up in the emergency room. All of the roommates were there. "Hey Colbs, How you feeling." Sam says as he looks up. "Fine, where is Kaylee. Sam moves a bit and I see Kaylee sleeping behind him. " She was completely distraught she was so scared and proud of you at the same time. We both hate seeing that side of you." "I know and I'm sorry it happened this way but it needed to be done." "I know Colby." "You should we discharged soon so just get some sleep." Sam whispers before lifting Kaylee's head and putting it on his lap and closing his eyes while putting his head back. I close my eyes again and I am awoken by the nurse saying I can leave. Sam carries Kaylee to the car and we went home. Sam then carried Kaylee upstairs into bed where I joined her shortly after. It was about 12:00 am. I couldn't sleep. I finally fell asleep but I was drenched it sweat and I woke up to Kaylee hovering over me.

Kaylee's POV

I should've never let Colby fight him. Yeah Colby won but he got the shit beat out of him. The prank war was still going on in the house so I still had to watch my back. I went back to the room and lay down with Colby. I was awoken by screams I look over to Colby is drenched in sweat and is panicking in his sleep. I lean over him to try to wake him up but he doesn't budge it's like he is stuck in a trance. He finally shoots up and immediately calms down when his eyes meet mine. "Are you okay my baby boy?" I whisper. "Yeah I guess so, just a bad dream." We both lay back down  and go to sleep.

2 days later;

Colby has been acting really distant and he has been avoiding me. I'm guessing it's for a prank because he never acts like this. Only even in bed he doesn't touch me. He doesn't touch my belly to talk to the baby's like before. I'm worried about him. I was sitting in our room editing when I hear Colby and Sam screaming. "You never take my side!! I'm scared Sam what if I kill these babies too I can't live with my self." " Just because you are scared doesn't mean you ignore her!!! I CANT EVEN FATHOM HOW SHE MUST FEEL RIGHT NOW. SHE NEEDS YOU COLBY, STOP BEING SUCH AN ASS." Sam screams. They both turn towards me and their faces turn red. "I'm going to Brennen's for tonight." I said responding out of anger. "Baby w- ." Colby spits out but I cut him off. "Don't call me." I say as I go upstairs to pack a bag. They continue screaming. "My fucking wife hates me now because you can't keep your mouth shut."
" Colby get over yourself, you did it don't blame it on me." As they continue arguing I walk out the door and to my car and then I hear the very sound I didn't want to hear. Gunshots. "COLBY, NO." I hear Sam scream at the top of his lungs. I hide behind the car and watch as a man with a mask runs out of the front door and out the gate. I run in to see Sam holding Colby's lifeless body in his arms. I look as Colby eyes there is no life left in them. He is gone. I said to myself. As I pass out. I hear someone screaming. "Baby are you okay, you were screaming in your sleep." Colby says. I look in his life filled eyes and kiss and hug him. "I just had a night terror a really bad one." I was all a nightmare. He is okay. He is alive. I curl up next to Colby and fall back to sleep. I know for a fact he didn't sleep the rest of the night because his eyes were red. After I got up he was struggling to keep his eyes open. His eyes started to close and I talked to him while rubbing his forehead. "It's okay baby, go to sleep. I love you. Always." Within seconds he was already snoring loudly. I walked out of the bedroom and walked downstairs. I walk into the living room to see Sam on the couch. "Hey." I say softly. "Hey where's Colby?" "Knocked our upstairs, it's only 7:00 I'll let him sleep in." He starts to look concerned when he sees my face when I look down at my phone. "Kaylee are you alright?" Sam asks worried. "Yeah I just got a little dizzy." As I answer I hear footsteps come into the room and feel arms go around my waist and touch my belly. "Hi Colby." I say happily. "Hi Baby, do you want to help me film today." "Sure baby when."
"In about an hour." He whispers back. We ended up filming a dumb dance video with Kat, Sam, and Jake along with Colby and I.

After that disaster we got down to business. We filmed a video about what has been going on lately in our lives for my channel. Then I filmed the boys playing dirty never have I ever got Sam's channel.

Then we filmed my wife does my makeup blindfolded challenge for Colby's channel.

Let's just say he had a hard time getting that lipstick off.