Baby Bubba (Part 24)

Kaylee's POV:

Colby is completely exhausted from all the traveling he has been doing and I don't know if his body can keep up with him any longer. I think he is pushing himself too hard. Sam and Colby just went to an abandoned place so I decided to hang out with Kat and watch a movie. We were watching San Andrea's when I got a call from Colby.

Kaylee: Hey baby what's up.

Colby: Baby we are in big trouble here.

Kaylee: why what's going on.

Colby: Sam and I are stuck in the abandoned building.

Kaylee: okay I just need you to stay calm okay baby just bre—.

Sam: OH SHIT COLBY NO.

Line goes dead.

Kat heard the whole conversation and we looked at each other and run to my car. We started driving to the abandoned place going 80 miles an hour. We finally get there and we hear complete silence. We walk into the abandoned building and I see blood on the floor. I turn the corner and I see Colby covered in blood laying on the ground. I run over to him and talk to him. "Colby baby what happened." "We were on the second story and it caved in and I dropped down and hurt my self. You need to find Sam." "Okay baby boy, I'll be right back okay, I love you." Colby's injuries weren't that bad he was just bleeding a lot because it was his shoulder and mouth. We look through the place and then see Sam passed out on the ground. He has a small gash on his forehead. Kat and I carried Sam over to Colby and he started to cry. "I did this to him Kaylee I wanted to come to this place." "Colby he is okay it's not that bad he doesn't even need to go to the hospital, he probably just passed out from the impact." Colby was having a full blown panic attack in Kat's arms. I told Kat to play with his hair and put her hand on his chest but he wasn't calming down for her. Kat handed Colby over and I played with his hair and put pressure on his chest and he knocked right out. Kat and I waited until Sam was awake to help us with Colby. We went to the car and I held Colby's limp body in my arms. He was in and out of consciousness but only because he kept freaking out. We went home and I helped Colby into the shower. He took a shower and then got dressed he then laid next to me and started sobbing into my chest. "Baby what is wrong?" "I could have died and that means I would have lost you too." "Colby it was not that bad, Sam is fine you are fine, and I'm fine." I whispered in his ear giving him goosebumps on his arm. Sam and Kat were going to watch a movie so they asked us if we wanted to join. We went downstairs and Colby laid his head on my legs and tucked his head into my stomach. He was laying there with his hand intertwined with mine above his head and his other arm I was tickling. I totally forgot that I was tickling his arm until I heard a soft snore. I looked over to see Colby's eyes closed and his mouth slightly open. I nudged Sam and Kat and they looked over and smiled. Colby is amazing and I don't know what I would do without him. His snoring started to get louder and I nudged his a little so he would move off his back. I looked at him for a while running my head on his cheek. Sam caught me staring at Colby and chuckled. I threw a piece of popcorn at him. Colby turned off of his back and onto his side facing away from the television but was still on top of my legs. After a while I felt my eyes getting heavy and I rested my head on the back of the couch. I start to drift off the sleep when I felt someone tap my nose. I open my eyes and look around. Sam and Kat are gone. They must have went upstairs. I look down to Colby and I am met with his blue gaze. "Ready to go to bed baby girl." He says in a tired voice. "No I don't want to walk all the way up there I'm staying the couch." I murmur as I lay my head back. I drift off again and I feel someone's arms under me. I knew it was Colby because he it felt like home. I snuggled my head into his chest and fell back to sleep as he carried up the stairs. I am then slightly woken up by him placing me down. He immediately lays next to me and kisses my head. I then drift back off to sleep the same time as Colby.

Colby's POV:

I am woke up by the sun shining through our windows. I look over an see Kaylee still asleep. I turn over and go on my phone. After a while I feel Kaylee move and I feel her arm around my waist and her playing with my hair. "Good morning Bubba." I whisper. "Morning baby." She whispers back. She sits up and goes in the closet and grab an outfit. "I'm gonna go take a shower okay baby." She says softly before kissing my head. She walks out and I put down my phone. I lay on my back staring at the ceiling and feel my eyes start to close. After a while I am woken up my someone brushing my forehead with her hand. "Time to get up bubs." She whispers. I could smell her perfume and I opened my eyes to be met by her beautiful green eyes. I get up and take a shower. I decide to wear my red ripped jeans and my black take chances hoodie. I was feeling lazy today.