I love you. (Part 5)

Colby's POV

I know I was pranking Kaylee but when I said I love you I meant it I do love her so much. After I got all the fake blood off of me in the shower, I walk into Kaylee and i's shared room to see Kaylee asleep in my hoodie. Whats new she always steals my clothes. But she is hella cute in my hoodie though. I laid in bed next to her and she must have felt that I was there because she rolled over and laid on my chest hugging me tightly. " I love you" She whispers. "Always" I reply. She tucks her head into the crook of my neck. Shortly after her breathing gets deeper. I check Instagram. Tomorrow is Kaylee and I's birthday and I have a surprise for her tomorrow. 

@SamGolbach

Liked by: EltonCastee, and 235,631 others

Happy Birthday to my two rocks @KayleePimentel and @Colbybrock
You guys have stuck by me since day one and I love you both ♥️♥️♥️.
📸: @CoreyScherer

@EltonCastee: Thanks for stealing my socks guys.

@Colbybrock: your welcome BITCH @EltonCastee

I plug my phone in and laugh. I love Kaylee with all my heart and I will not let anything happen to her. Over my dead body will she get hurt. I have loved her since the day I laid eyes on her. Sam comes in the room and whispers "dude we have to film today, you up for it, Kaylee can be in it too if she wants." "Yeah I'm just gonna wait until she gets up, okay." "Okay man, don't forget we are going to that abandoned mall today." Sam whispers. I nodded with a smirk. I was gonna give Kaylee a promise ring. Kaylee gets up about an hour later looking up at me with those beautiful green eyes. I look down and say "good morning sleepy head." She looks up at me again and blushes. " we are going to a abandoned mall today for our video, you coming?" "Sure, when we leaving." She says with a smirk. I laugh and say, " that's my girl." I get up and take a shower getting dressed and Kaylee and I face each other. And start dying laughing this was not planned.

Kaylee looks at me and says "change right now

Kaylee looks at me and says "change right now." Try not to burst out in laughter. We decided to match for the day and go downstairs. We see Devyn in the kitchen. She yells along with Aaron, Kat, Sam, Elton, and Jake. "COUPLE GOALS." "Shut up guys,  you don't want my little spitfire to get mad." I say sarcastically. "Be quiet before you lose your balls." Kaylee responds with a smirk. "And that's is exactly the response I expected." I say. "Sam you ready." Kaylee says. "yeah let's go, let just film our intro here first." Sam explains. He turns on the camera and sits down. I start talking. "What's up guys It's Sam and Colby back with a another video, today and you can see we are not alone, we are joined by my adorable girlfriend Kaylee. Kaylee waves to the camera.           "What's up guys." Sam starts talking "We are going to the abandoned mall is LA today." "We will will see you guys there." We all say at the same time. We get into the car and start driving it's about 3 pm right now. We drive to tender greens and get some food. We sit for a couple of hours there then meet up with the rest of the group near the mall. "So guys we are waiting for Elton and the rest of the group then we will head in." Sam says to the camera. We walk up to the hole in the side of the mall and I help Kaylee up over the edge. I jump down and almost fall but Kaylee was there to balance me out. Embarrassing I know. We explore for the video and then I tell Kaylee to come with me. We go to the highest point in the mall looking over everything. I stand there with Kaylee looking at the beauty of the mall. She has her head on my shoulder. I pull away from her and face her.  Kaylee I love you and I want you to know that no matter what I will be here for you, Always." I say trying not to cry. I bend down on one knee. "I want to promise you no matter what we go thru I will always be by your side, thru thick and thin." Kaylee looks at me with tears in her eyes. "Will you take this promise ring." I say now crying. "YES!!" She says softly. I pick her up and twirl her around. "I love you." "I love you too." She whispers. "Always."