PRANK TIME! (Part 26)

Kaylee's POV:

"Hey what's up guys so today I'm going to be pranking my handsome boyfriend." I say smirking at the camera. "I'm going to be doing the hickey prank on him but with a twist. I'm going to have Sam hide in the closet and then make a noise to get Colby to find him." Sam and I set up the camera and get into position. I hear Colby talking to Corey while walking up the stairs and while talking to Sam I push him into the closet. I then sat on the bed with my hand on my neck. "Hey baby." Colby says as he walks in the room. "Hi." I say acting awkward. I moved my hand out of the way and Colby's eyes went wide. "Kaylee, is that a fucking hickey." He says screaming at me. "No I burnt myself with the straightener." " No you didn't that's a fuckin- what was that." Sam and knocked something over in the closet right when things got escalated just like I told him to do. Colby walks over to the closet and opens it and sees Sam. "Are you fucking serious with him." Colby screams holding Sam's shirt. Sam finally gets out of Colby's grip and he runs out of the room with Colby on his tail. I then hear a huge bang then Colby scream. I walk out of the bedroom with the camera in my hand and see Sam at the bottom of the stairs with his eyes closed. "Colby what did you do." I looked over to Sam as Colby was looking at me and Sam winked at me. "IT WAS A PRANK." I yell at Colby. "H- he slipped on the stairs and fell and hit his head. I run down the stairs and get something to put under Sam's head to make it seem legit. Colby comes beside me with tears in his eyes. "This is my fault." He says while weezing. "Colby just go get him a glass of water." I say slightly yelling still. Colby comes back with a cup of water and Sam flutters his eyes open. "Hey, are you okay now." I ask Sam who is still on the floor. Colby then looks at him. "Are you okay brother." Sam looks at me and then Stands up and walks away. "Yeah I'm okay I'll be fine and then we both turn to Colby and start dying laughing. "Please that both of those situation were pranks." He says weezing still. "Yes it was." Sam and I say in unison. Colby sighs and starts cough uncontrollably. "Sam go upstairs and get Colby inhaler quick, hurry up." I say while I watch Colby very cautiously. As, Sam comes back down and gives Colby his inhaler I get Colby water. When his anxiety is high he needs his inhaler because he can't breathe. When it comes to Sam and I he freaks out when something "happens". After Colby calmed down we decided to go to tender greens for lunch and then stop by the beach for a bit. We get food and eat then we drive to the beach. I wanted to just stay out of the water but Sam and Colby picked me up off my towel and ran carrying me and then threw me in the water. It pisses me off that I'm so light to where they can do that. I still love them though. After the beach we went out home and showered. We then went out to get ready with the gang. I got dressed and then went downstairs and realized that Colby and I were matching. we were both wearing a camouflage shirt and black jeans. "Go change right now." i yelled as all of our friends laughed at us. "Nope deal with it K." I looked at him and just shook my head and sighed. We then went out to dinner to Tender Greens with everyone. We sat down at the table and ordered our food when i saw a certain someone i did not want to see. It was my ex boyfriend Bryan. "Hey whats up Kaylee I knew I would find you and your boy toy here." he says loudly. "Bryan why are you here?" I say back agitated. He tried to grab my arm but Colby pushed him off of me. Bryan then decided to get the stupid idea to try and fight Colby. After them fighting for about 5 minutes the cops showed up. They put Colby and Bryan in separate cop cars and drove them to the station. Colby had to spend 24 hours before we could even bail him out. I was by myself for the night laying in bed crying. I laid down on our bed and tears immediately fell from my eyes. After crying for a while i heard someone knock on the door. "Come in." i said weezing. It was Sam. "Hey can I talk to you about the Colby situation." "Sure." I say wiping my tears with my shirt. "Well I have some good news." I look over to the door to see Colby standing there frowning. i run over to him and jump into his arms and cry as he hugs me back. I pull away from him and look into his eyes. His face was all beat up and he had been crying. he got the shit beat out of him because Bryan brought friends with him to jump Colby. Their plan worked Colby was completely fucked up mentally and physically now. I could see the pain in his eyes. "Hey baby boy." I whispered to him as I went to sit on the bed. "Hi baby i missed you so much." He said with a very hoarse voice. He laid down next to me and laid his head on my lap. I started to stroke his forehead and play with his hair and he started to cry. I just sat there and held him while he cried. He finally fell asleep but after awhile he was talking and sweat really bad. He gasped and lifted up his head off my lap and looked at me. I stroked his forehead with my hand and he laid his head back down as I told his everything was okay. He kept screaming in his sleep so Sam came in. "Is everything okay." Sam says concerned. "No he is sweating really bad and screaming "I'm not letting you hurt her" I don't know what to do Sam." He walked over to me and sat by my side. "He will be okay we just have o be here for him through this." Sam didn't want to leave me so he sat on the other side of me. I looked over to him after a while and he had fallen asleep with Colby's hand in his. I kissed Sam on the forehead and put my blanket on him and then moved Colby over a bit. Colby stirred and then moved beside me. I put my arm around him and he turned to face me and he laid his head on my chest. I played with his hair until I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning with my hand still in his hair. I looked over to Sam to see him looking at me. "Morning sis." He whispered. I love how he call me his sister. "Morning." I played with Colby's hair once I was fully awake and let him sleep. He was so tired and worn out that he slept until 3 PM. I laid them with him and played with his hair the whole time. I though he finally woke up when it started thundering and raining. It was about 2:30 pm right now. I stroked his cheek and talked to him. "Colbs are you awake." No answer. "I take that as a no." I said laughing quietly. It was about 3:14 pm now and he finally opened those handsome blue eyes and looked up at me. "Hi baby." He whispered. He kissed me on the cheek and said he was going to take a shower. I hear the shower start and then I don't hear anything beside the water running. I then hear sobbing I proceed to walk into the bathroom and call his name. "Colby, baby, everything okay?" No answer. I peek into the shower to see him just leaning against the wall crying. I walk back out and leave him be. He walks out after about 20 minutes and lays down beside me. "I love you Kaylee."