Unbreakable (Part 34)

TIME SKIP;

Colby's POV:

These past couple of days I've actually been able to sleep with the melatonin I'm not waking up and having night terrors as much. I have them at least once a week now. Nothing compared to how often they used to come. Today is Kaylee and I's 1 year wedding anniversary. I went on Instagram and posted while Kaylee was still asleep.

Colbybrock

Colbybrock: I can't believe 1 year ago today you became my wife

Colbybrock: I can't believe 1 year ago today you became my wife. I love you so much words can't even explain. Thank you for dealing with me pouting and whining. I love you baby girl. You are my queen forever and always. KayleeBrock

I can't believe where my life has taken me. I am married to a beautiful girl and I couldn't ask for anything better. I have an amazing group of friends. No they aren't my friends they are my family. I love my fans so much as well they are my everything. I also don't know where I would be without Sam. I don't think I would be alive. I am suddenly snapped out of my day dreaming from Kaylee's small hands clapping in front of my face. "Hello earth to Colby" "Oh.... Sorry" "Where did you go?" "I just went somewhere" I reply laughing. "What do you have planned for today?" She asks me softly tracing the heart tattoo on my chest. "I don't know what do we have planned?" I said teasing her. "Colbyyyyyy, you know I hate surprises" She says in a whiny baby voice. "Don't worry you will love what we are doing today, just go get ready for our day" I say softly. She listens and she gets in the shower. Sam decided to help me. I'm doing a little scavenger hunt. I went to our spot under the pier and got in position. She was going to go to all of our favorite secret spots and the place we first met since one of my friends now own that coffee shop he agreed to help me. The first note I put on top of her phone before I left to go to the final spot.

Kaylee's POV:

I get into the shower and do my thing. After I get out I get dressed and ready but I don't see Colby anywhere. I check my phone to go text him and I see a note on top of my phone. I read it out loud. "Roses are red. Violets are blue the first clue is easy it's in your shoe" I walk over to my shoes and see another note. "It gets harder so be prepared, go to the place where you first stared" I guess that that's the coffee shop. I grab my keys and get in my car and drive to the coffee shop. I order my coffee and see writing on it. Holy fuck my man is good at this. I read the note on the side of my coffee quietly to myself. "If you found this well played, now go to the place we first stayed" Our old apartment that Harmony now lives in drive there and see no one home. I laugh and read the note that is on the counter out loud to myself. "I know I'm acting like a fool, now go to the place I first took you too". The beach. He is cute. "The present better be has money" I say laughing at myself. I arrive at the beach and see Sam and Kat standing with a sign. "What are you guys doing here" No answer. Whatever they are most likely doing it on purpose. I read the sign out loud "Don't worry baby your almost there, now go to our spot under the pier" I read and smile and start to walk towards to pier. I see a trail of rose petals and follow them. Once I get to our spot I see Colby standing there with red and white roses in his hand. "Hey baby girl" He says in a serious deep voice. "Hi" I reply smiling softly walking towards him. All of a sudden I feel our lips crash together and hear our friends clapping and screaming our names. I turn around to see all of our friends. Colby then proceeds to pick me up while I'm distracted and he runs into the water with me in his arms and then goes to dunk me under water. "Baby my makeup" I say trying to stop him from dunking me in the water. He looks at me with an evil smile and I feel his hands come off of my hips and before I know it I'm underwater. I shoot up and playfully hit Colby in the chest after I wipe the salt water from my eyes. We played around in the water a little longer and then relax on our beach chairs. I sat down in the middle of Sam and Colby and after a while I heard Colby start to slightly snore. "Why does the beach relax him so much?" I ask Sam quietly. "I honestly have no idea." Sam, the girl and I come up with this amazing idea to pick up Colby's chair. We pick him up and then carry him up to the water. We then tip the chair and see him fall off and go into the water. He shoots up immediately and yells at us. "MY HAIR GUYS MY HAIR" He screams. After a couple of hours of fooling around in the water we decide to leave. Colby got him and I and everyone a hotel room. So Colby, Sam, Kat and I are sharing a room with the other two room connected to ours with everyone else in them. Jake, Tara, Gage, and Harmony in one room and Corey, Devyn, Mike and Julia and Kevin in the other. The girls and I decided to go get food so we got taco bell and drove back to the hotel we arrive back to see Sam and Colby asleep in Colby and I's bed. "Seriously" I say laughing along with Kat. "Well I guess your sleeping in the bed with me tonight" I can't with these boys we can't take them anywhere.