Kaylee!!!! (Part 7)

Kaylee's POV

I fell asleep in the car then I woke up in Colby's arms. I look up seeing Colby smiling at me. We finally get to witches forest. We find a spot to set up camp. We all sit in the tent and just talk for a while. They film a little bit for their video. We are in the tent until it gets dark. We start a fire and perform a fire ritual. Pretty much getting rid of anything that is following us from previous places we have traveled to. We throw personal items into the fire. Then Colby sees something in the background and falls backwards in his chair. "Kaylee, Sam, did you see that shadow." He yells. Sam and I look at each other confused. We both shook our heads. Sam, Jake and I decided to go see if we could catch what it was on camera. I was on the path and I saw a shadow the next thing I know I turn around to tell Sam and Jake and they are gone. I scream their names but they are nowhere to be found. I look around and it is pitch black.

Colby's POV

Sam, Jake and Kaylee went to go and see if they could catch whatever it was on camera. Corey went to the car to get something when I see two flashlights walking back.i see Sam and Jake. "Where is Kaylee." I say with a concerned tone. "We thought she came to you." "NO. She didn't my girlfriend is alone in a fucking haunted forest." "Colby calm down, we will find her." I lost it thinking that something happened to Kaylee. It was Sams fault, he said he would keep her safe. "YOU SAID YOU WOULD KEEP HER SAFE." I yelled pouncing at Sam knocking him to the ground. I faintly hear Jake yelling for Corey to help him. I punch Sam while he shields his face with his hands. Saying over and over again "Bro I'm sorry, I'm sorry, we will find her!!" I feel someone grabbing my arms and lifting me off of Sam. I shake them off of me then I walk away from the campsite. "KAYLEE, BABY, CAN YOU HEAR ME!!" We look around for a hour. We eventually give up I sit against a tree next to the fire. I lose it and start crying. Eventually we see a flashlight getting closer. I stand up and yell "BABY IS THAT YOU." "Yes Cole it's me." She reply's. I instantly run up to her and cup her face in my hands, seeing her busted lip. "Baby what happened." "Nothing Cole I'm Fine." "Why are you calling me Cole." "Cause that's your name." She says angrily. She walks over to Sam and smacks him. "YOU LEFT ME IN THE FUCKING WOODS ALONE, I'M SURPRISED COLBY DIDN'T KILL YOU ALREADY, SO I'M GOING TO."She yells. She is about to pounce on Sam when I pick her up. She kicks me in the nuts and elbows my head. I fall to the ground as she runs away. I can see my sight fading and then everything goes black. I am awoken my someone shaking me. I open my eyes slightly to see Kaylee hovering over me with Jake and Corey. I couldn't see Sam in my view then I look up a little and see Sam. I then black out again.

2 hours later.

I woke up in the car on somebody's lap. I look to see a sleeping Kaylee. Everyone was sleeping except Sam who was driving. Sam looks back at me and smiles. " Glad your awake, are you feeling okay, we were are worried about you, Kaylee kept fighting sleep to wait until you got up but as you can see she lost that battle."We get to Jennifer's cabin and Sam goes in his backpack to find the key. "I can't find it." I look down at him and say "are you fucking kidding me you lose Kaylee and then you lose the key to the cabin." "I'm sorry okay, I'm not perfect, or that smart neither are you. I starting to get to the conclusion that you didn't tell Kaylee what happened at the club last weekend. "Sam shut the fuck up." "Cole do you have something to tell me." Kaylee says concerned. "No I don't." I say while glaring at Sam. Sam walks over to me and shoves me I shove him back and he falls backwards off of the deck hitting his head. "What was that for." "Are you serious you just pushed me." " No I didn't I was just looking for the key to the cabin , I didn't push you." "Okay we have to leave this forest now." Kaylee's yells. We all get into the car. And start driving to Corey's house to drop him off. After we drop Corey off we head home. We get home and I look at Kaylee and kiss her. I laid her on the bed starting to kiss her neck. "Are you sure you wanna do this." I said. You can use imagination to find out what happened after that. In the morning I woke up to Kaylee gone. I walk out into the kitchen to see Kaylee making breakfast. She has my sweatshirt on. I walk up behind her and kiss her neck. "No Round 2 Colby." She says laughing. I sit down on the couch and check Instagram.

@KayleePimentel

Liked by SamGolbach, EltonCastee, DevynLundy, JakeWebber9, 1m others

@KayleePimentel: Look at my handsome boyfriend. 🤤🥰.

@Brennen: @KayleePimentel are you stealing My boyfriend from me. #brolby

@KayleePimentel: @Brennen I never stole him because he was always mine.

@Colbybrock: @Brennen Stop fighting with @KayleePimentel. We all know I'm her territory now. ♥️💫 Always.

I put my phone down and laughed at Kaylee and Brennen's feud over me. I thought it was hilarious. By the time I got off my phone breakfast was done. Kaylee said she had a photo shoot today so I was alone today. "Bye baby I love you." Kaylee says. " Love you too, be safe baby." I said. Harmony moved in with Tara so she wasn't around. I was all alone. I filmed a video for my solo channel." Hey what's up guys, it's Colby. Today's video is gonna be a little different. This video is not for the fans, this video is for Kaylee to look back on and watch when she is older. I talked about Kaylee for awhile then I ended the video. I loved her with all my heart. I haven't talked to Sam since witches forest the other day. I walked over to Sam's apartment, I knocked and he opened the door. I sat down and talked to him and we talked out our issues. We hugged and cried like babies but whatever. I went home and started to watch one of Kaylee's videos then after awhile I felt my eyes getting heavy.

Kaylee's POV

Witches forest was very hectic. I got lost and we all had a big fight but we are all fine now. Me and Colby um. You can guess. I haven't been feeling too good since this morning, I had a photo shoot today so I went and finished my photo shoot then went home. I walked in to see Colby passed out with his head tipped back on the back of the couch. My YouTube channel was playing on the TV.

I walk over to Colby and put a blanket on him and then get into the shower

I walk over to Colby and put a blanket on him and then get into the shower. I feel the water rush onto my face and then I hear a big thump, I get out of the shower and get dressed into pajamas and walk out to see an empty couch. I here groaning and I look down in between the couch and coffee table and see Colby on the floor. I tried so hard not to laugh at him. I run over to him to help him up and he is still half asleep. I pick him up off of the ground and he smiles at me. Falling on top of me as I sit on the couch. I sit and play with his hair while he sleeps. It is amazing how close we are. Meeting a dark haired boy in Starbucks I never thought that I would fall in love with him.