Party Time (Part 9)

Kaylee's POV

I had really bad morning sickness this morning so I laid back down. Colby joined me after awhile. Soon we hear a knock on our bedroom door. It's Sam. "Hey, Jake is having a party tonight you guys coming." He says. "of course" I reply back. "I guess I'm drinking apple juice."
Colby laughs and I push him off the bed. "OUCH." He yells. "shut up before we get another noise complaint." "Jake has gotten like five I think were fine." He says laughing. "That's my cue to leave." Sam says smirking. Shortly after Sam and Kat go back to Sam's apartment. I walk in the bedroom after saying my goodbyes and I see Colby asleep hugging my sweatshirt. He is so cute. His hair dropped over his eyes. I walk over to the bed put my hand on his face moving his hair from his eyes. His eyes flutter open a little and he smiles. I look down at him and then he pulls me closer to him. We lay like that for a while. Then I must have drifted off to sleep. I wake up to the smell of Colby. I look around to not see him anywhere. I check my phone.

👑My King♥️: Hey Baby, I'm going to Jake's to help set up for the party. I'll be home in about an hour to come and get you. Be ready. I love you. Always.

Okay. So now that I know where my boyfriend is and I'm not gonna have a heart attack because he is gone. Just kidding. I'm not that clingy...... Okay maybe I am. I don't know what to wear so I asked Devyn. I get into the shower and get ready into a blue dress and black heels. I walk out to see Colby in black dress pants. A black button down with a blue tie. "seriously baby." I scream. "what" he says almost falling on the floor from laughter. "I totally didn't ask Devyn what you were wearing."  He says smirking. He walks up to me and puts his head against my stomach with his hand. "I can't wait to have a baby with you." He says almost crying. "I can't wait either." I say playing with his hair. We walk out the door and walk to Jake's apartment down the hall. We walk in there are people drinking everywhere. Colby goes straight for a drink and you can guess where it went from there.

3 hours later;

"Colby lets go." I said. "No baby I'm okay, we can stay a little longer." He says slurring his words. " Cole. No your drunk we are going home." " I am not drunk." He yells back. " Let's go now." " Okay. Fine. Your party pooper." Popping p. " whatever deal with it, let's go." I put his around over my shoulder and walk down the hall to the apartment. I go to get my keys out of my purse. And Colby falls to the ground saying. " the room is spinning." He said slurring again. " That's what you get for drinking fireball. Cole." " I didn't drink." " oh okay baby, believe what you just said, and you will be sleeping in the living room." " No baby, okay I'm might be a little drunk." He replies. "A little." "Okay a lot." He says smirking. Colby then starts to kiss my neck. "Colby no your drunk." "Okay Fine, whateva." He slurs. He sits on the bed. "I'm gonna get you water and Advil okay." "okay baby." He says his voice getting softer. I walk back in and he is passed out sprawled out on our bed. "guess I'm sleeping on the couch." I whisper. I walk over to the nightstand pit down a glass of water and Advil. Then kiss Colby on the forehead. Cover him with a blanket. Then go out to the living room and watch TV. After a while I fee my eyes getting heavy. I must have fallen asleep pretty fast. I wake up the the sound of Colby throwing up in the bathroom. I scream at him "You better hurry up and get out, cause I'm next." He walks out with his hair messed up dropped over his eyes while he holds his head. " what happened last night." He says concerned. " Ask Sam." I say with an attitude then walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I finish throwing up like usual and then hop in the shower. I get out of the shower to an empty house. I walk into the bedroom and get dressed to hear my phone go off.

👑My King♥️♥️: I'm going out with Sam to film for our channel. I'll be back by 2:00pm.

Kaylee: oh okay.... I'm don't even get a goodbye. I love you too.

I throw my phone down on the bed pissed that he is mad at me. What did I do I carried his drunk ass home and then took care of him and he is mad at me. I'm pregnant with his baby and I had to take care of HIM. Pathetic. I should of never this baby with him. NO. Kaylee don't think that. Your just mad at him. You love him and the baby. I sit for hours crying. I hear the door open. I hear the shower start and the bathroom door close. I cried some more then I must have fell asleep because I opened my eyes to feel a dip in the bed. I knew instantly it was Colby. I could feel the warm of his body and smell his scent as soon as he laid down. I turned around to see Colby's eyes closed with a tear falling down his cheek. I wanted to just hug him so bad but knowing me I wasn't going to until he apologized because I wanted to prove a point. I hate seeing him hurt. He opened his eyes to look at me. My eyes were closed when I felt his eyes on me. He rubbed his hand on my cheek whispering " I love you always." Then he kisses my lips. You don't even know how bad I wants to kiss him back. But I want to still hear him say sorry. His lips release from mine. Then he whispers again " I'm Sorry, about last night." Knowing I was up. He then proceeds to turn away from me and sighs.

Colby's POV.

I woke up needing to throw up, I have no idea what happened last night but Kaylee wasn't in bed next to me she was on the couch. Which wasn't a good sign. I run to the bathroom throwing up. I hear Kaylee say something. Then I walk out of the bathroom holding my head. I look up at Kaylee saying " what happened last night." She looks at my with an angry expression and replies with "Ask Sam." I knew instantly I had done something she didn't like. I got dressed and heard the shower start and the bathroom door close. I knew she was pissed. I texted her and then went to Sam's apartment for a video. I knock on his door then walk in. I see Sam sitting on the couch looking down  at his phone. "Hey." I say walking over to him. " hey what's up. You ready to film."
"Yeah but first, what happened last night, didn't I do anything I shouldn't have." "No you were with me the whole night, but you got really drunk, Kaylee didn't seem happy when you guys left around 2 am." "Oh okay." "come on let's film bro." He reply's. I sit on the couch next to Sam after pressing record on the camera. "What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby."
"Today we will be doing a q and a." Sam said
"So lets get started." I said.