Los Angeles Brace Yourself (Part 4)

2 MONTH TIME SKIP:

Kaylee's POV:

I woke up in my bed and I instantly smell Colby's cologne. I walk out of the bedroom and into the kitchen where I see Sam and Colby filming a video. I hide and listen to what they are saying.
"Hey what's up guys it's Sam and Colby" I hear Colby say. "Today we will be talking about our new roommate...they have been found" Sam says looking at Colby. "So as you all known we have be in Rhode Island for the past couple of months. While here, We met someone who was already planning to move to Los Angeles. Her name is Kaylee, you will be seeing her in a lot more videos because she is moving to LA with us." Colby says. "Go follow her insta, link in bio." Sam explains. "Love you guys bye" Colby says as they kiss their hands and blow a kiss to the camera. Colby turns around and see's me standing there. He walks over to me and kisses me. "Ready for LA bubba?" He says with a smile. I nodded. "You guys are literally #couple goals" Sam yells. "shut up Sam" we both say.  "I SHIP IT" He yells. "Screw you" I scream. We all went downstairs and packed the Uhaul. Colby and I were driving the Uhaul, and Sam was going to drive my car. Then we were on our way to Cali. I was so excited. We were maybe 6 hours into the drive and I could see Colby getting tired. I told him to pull over and that I would drive but he insisted to keep driving. I saw him dozing off and I told him to pull over. We switched then got back on the road. I grabbed his hand and tickled his arm. I heard his breathing get deeper. He was out like a light in a matter of seconds. He was so cute with his little snore and his hair dropped in front of his face. He look like a little kid when he slept. I drove for 14 hours straight with Colby passed out in the passengers seat. I hit a bump and his head rolled into my shoulder. He then gripped my arm and hugged it. I smiled and kept on driving. The sun was starting to rise as I felt Colby lift up his head from my shoulder. " Good Morning sleepy head" I said.

Colby's POV

I opened my eyes and realized I was on Kaylee. I lift head up and she says "Good morning sleepy head." I look over to her and she smiles and kisses me. She pulls over and then we switch. I drive for a while then see a hotel. Sam kept going because he could sleep in the car if he wanted to but we couldn't sleep in the Uhaul. I asked Kaylee if she wanted to stop and she said no. "I just want to get to LA" she says. Laying in my shoulder. I was driving for maybe 16 hours when I didn't see a pothole in the road. Kaylee's head fell off of my shoulder and luckily I have long arms. Keep in mind I driving. I reach over to the other side of the Uhaul and her head falls on my hand. The things I do for this girl. Her head hit my hand and she looks up at me and says "Next time don't hit the pothole you dumb ass." She smiles at me with those beautiful green eyes. I pull over then we switch again. I stay up this time and just watch Kaylee drive.

Days Later;

Days Later;

Colby's POV

We are about 1 hour away from LA and Sam is right behind us still.
We eventually get there. We walk into the house it is about midnight so Kaylee is passed out cause of the time change. Kaylee is out so I just carried her inside and into my bed. I laid down next to Kaylee and fell right to sleep. I woke up the next morning like this. I decided to get up and start unpacking for her.

6 MONTHS LATER;

6 MONTHS LATER;

Kaylee's POV

"Yo what's up guys it's Kaylee. I stole Colby's camera and today I'm gonna do the cheating prank on him. He is out with Corey right now and he will be home in about 10 minutes so let's get started. I have set up a camera on the stairs, Sam's room, upstairs hallway, and one in Colby's car." Sam takes off his shirt and we get in position. Sam and I start talking about Colby and then he walks in. Colby looks and Sam then at me and says "Just don't talk to me." walks out of the room and goes down the stairs and out the door to his car. Sam and I chase after him and he has his head on the steering wheel. I bang on the window "Baby, look at me, Colby, look at me bubba." He looks up at me with puffy red eyes. His eyes are filled with pure sadness until he sees Sam behind me. His expression turns to complete anger. Opening the door walking straight past me and stands in front of Sam. "You piece of shit you are my best friend" he yells. He pushes Sam on the ground and punches him 4 times before I can get him off of Sam. Sam stands up his nose broken and spitting out blood and walks to the door and sits down. I grab both of Colby's shoulders and make him look at me. " IT WAS A PRANK COLE." "Fuck Sam I'm so sorry" he said.   "It's fine" Sam says then walks in the house. I go to say something but Colby cuts me off. "You never call me Cole." He says. "Yeah well get used to it, if you keep acting like this."
"Kaylee I -." I cut him off. "Cole don't even, to think that I would do that to you and take it that extreme, to think that Sam would do that, I'm surprised you can't even tell that Sam is completely broken because of what you just did. Enjoy the bedroom I'm sleeping on the couch." "Kaylee please don't do this" he screams. "I'm only finishing what you started Cole." I walk upstairs and I run into the bedroom and burst into tears. I lock the door behind me. I hear footsteps coming towards the door. "Baby can you please open the door." "Don't call me that." "Kaylee please." "GO AWAY COLBY." I suddenly hear a loud bang and hear Colby crying. I open the door to see Colby on the bathroom floor with glass everywhere. He punched the fucking mirror. I run over to him with his wrist covered in blood. He was white as a ghost. I put a cloth over his wrist. "SAM HELP." He walks in the bathroom and helps me pick up Colby. I get in the backseat with Colby's head in my lap. Sam driving. "Kaylee keep him awake, we can't lose him." "You hear him baby stay awake you hear me, you have to fight you have to stay up, keep looking at me." I see Colby eyelids flutter open and he looks at me and says "I love you." Then his eyes shut. "Colby, Baby no open your eyes. You hear me open your fucking eyes." I grab his face and pick up his head, he looks at me. "Please Colby I love you, stay with me." Colby finally opens his eyes "Hey, I need to tell you something baby, you just got pranked." I look at him and smack the fuck out of his face." "FUCK THAT HURT KAYLEE." He says laughing while holding his face.