In Too Deep(Part 30)

Colby's POV: 

I hug Kaylee tightly and kissed her and said goodbye to her. I won't be seeing her for a month, I know we have gone longer but it is just hard for us to do since we are so close. Once Katrina and Kaylee said their goodbyes and walked out the door. My happiness was stripped away. Yeah I had Sam but it isn't the same. Sam just stood next to me as I stared at the front door they just left from. "We can do this man it's only a month" Sam whispers rubbing my back. I just rest my head on Sam's shoulder while he hugs me in the hallway. "I just love her too much to let her go" I whisper. "I know man, I know" Sam reply's.

Kaylee's POV: 

Once I walked out of that door I instantly felt my happiness strip away. Kat knew it too, she just looked at me with a concerned look and rubbed the top of my hand with her thumb. "You can do this" Kat whispers as she drives to the airport. "How do you and Sam do this all the time?" I whisper looking out the window. "We just love each other so much that we make it work, and you two can for sure do the same thing" She says glancing over to me. I call Colby and tell him we got to the airport. 

Colby: Hey baby.

Kaylee: Hey

Colby: You at the airport already?

Kaylee: Yeah.

Colby: Baby girl don't cry we can do this okay. I love you. Facetime me later okay?

Kaylee: Okay baby I will and I love you too.

Colby: I love you more my queen. 

Kaylee: Not even close my king. 

Colby: Now go kick ass baby.

Kaylee: I promise I will. 

Colby: Always baby girl.

Kaylee: Always.

End of Call;

I just miss Colby so much already. At least I have my best friend with me for support though. I don't think I would be able to do this alone. Thank god Katrina and I work for the same company. We get on the plane and after a while Kat lays her head on my shoulder and falls asleep. We were about to land so I woke up Katrina and we got our stuff together so we could get right off.  Since we were in the part of Australia that Jacko lives so we are staying with him instead of a hotel. We get off the plane and see Jacko standing there waiting. I missed his Australian goofiness back in Los Angeles. This reunion was very much needed. Jacko was one of Colby's best friends so I was close to him as well. "Whats up girls" he says hugging us. "Nothing much just miss our boys" Katrina whispers. "Mostly this one though huh?" Jacko says pointing to me. I jokingly smack his arm and we start to walk towards the exit to go to his car. We hop in his car and get to his house within 10 minutes. We walk in and he leads us to the guest bedrooms. Kat and I are babies so we are sharing a room even though there are two. We just don't want to sleep alone. Yes i know we are like children. Don't judge us. I miss him so much but I can do this. I decide to face time him before I got to bed. I'm all fucked up because of this time change. 

Colby: Hey baby

Kaylee: Shit sorry baby did I wake you up

Colby: No your fine

Kaylee: I'm so sorry go back to sleep baby.

Colby: No its fine baby girl whats up.

Kaylee: I just wanted to say goodnight 

Colby: Okay goodnight baby girl I love you so much see you in a couple weeks.

Kaylee: I love you more Always.

Colby: Always.

End of face time;

I feel so bad that I woke him up I forgot that it is like 8:00 am there. Whatever he should start getting before 11:00 anyways. Now because i'm not there to wake him up early he is will sleep till like 2:00 if the boys let him. I plugged in my phone and joined Kat in bed and fell right to sleep. 

Colby's POV:

I love Kaylee with all my heart but she fucking woke me up before 10:00 and now i'm going to be grumpy and Sam has to deal with it now because we are supposed to film a video today. So now when its 6:00 am in Australia I'm gonna Kaylee and wake her up, No I'm just kidding I'm not that mean. Sam and I are filming a video today but I don't even remember what we are doing because I'm still tired. We went out and filmed the video and we got back home and I went straight up to Kaylee and I's Room. I went into the closet and grabbed one of my sweatshirts that smell like Kaylee. I grabbed it and put it on and laid down. I watched my videos that had her in it and sat there all day. After a couple of hours I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I said softly. "Hey man how you doing?" I just shrugged when Sam spoke. "good I guess" I answer softly. "Colby you can't just hide in your room for a month until Kaylee gets back brother" I just looked at him with an I know that look. "I just miss her man, and I don't have the strength to be away from her for this long" "I know Colby, I Know" Sam whispers as he sits on the bed beside me. I just miss her so much. I miss everything about her. I wish that I could have went with her but I have to stay in Los Angeles for the Sam and Colby channel. I wasn't going to make Sam do videos by himself for a month so I didn't even think twice about staying. I can't even believe that I lover her so much that I can't even be away from her for a day.