Getting a Call (Part 2)

Colby's POV

After the meet and greet Sam and I went back to the hotel to unpack since we are there for another couple of months for conferences and interviews. "Bro you look tired" Sam said. "I'm gonna edit one of my videos then I'm going take nap before we go out later." I sit on the couch and start to edit. I edit for about an hour. I then I feel my eyes getting heavy. I couldn't fight it in seconds I was out. I feel a dip in the couch. I kept my eyes closed knowing it was Sam. I feel my computer lift from my lap and my headphones coming off. Then I feel a blanket being put on me. I must have been out for awhile considering it was now dark out and Sam was on the couch beside me asleep. I look at my phone it is 5:00 pm.

I have a unopened text. That's reads

Unknown: Hey it's Kaylee, maybe we can hang out sometime. 😊

I smile texting back then putting my phone back down on the couch beside me.

Kaylee😊🥰: Hey it's Kaylee, maybe we can hang out sometime. 😊

Colby: Yeah how about tomorrow morning. Starbucks? 😊😂.

I figured I'd let Sam sleep so I went on Instagram.

@KayleePimentel Posted:

Liked By: SamGolbach, and 134 others

HarmonyPimentel: Looking Cute Sis 🥰.

ColbyBrock: (@HarmonyPimentel) I have to agree with you on that one.

She's so cute and sweet, I like her a lot.I put my phone down and then dozed off. I woke up to Sam already up. "Hey man, I'm gonna go get some breakfast you wanna come?." Sam asks. "Sorry brother I made plans with Kaylee." "Oh okay, bye bro see you later." Sam says with a smirk walking out of the hotel room.

Kaylee's POV

I woke up to see Colby's text. I get up and get dressed into to this.

 I get up and get dressed into to this

"Sis I'll be back later okay" I yell. " Okay love you bye" Harmony responds back. I drive to Starbucks and see Colby sitting at a table on his phone. I walk over and I thought he was gonna drool. He already had my coffee but he didn't know what I liked. I look and it's my favorite type of latte. "How did you know my favorite coffee." I ask confused. "A good magician never gives away his tricks." He says. "Your such a dork" I say laughing.

2 hours later;

We went to have some lunch, then he took me to the beach. We sit down on the sand watching the sunset go down. I had my head on his shoulder. I could feel my eyes getting heavy. I just felt so safe in his warm touch. I really like him.

Colby's POV

After we went to Starbucks I took her to lunch. Then to the beach to watch the sunset. She put her head on my shoulder, which made me blush. I could feel her head getting heavier as she drifted off to sleep. I laid her down on my lap and played with her hair.. It started to get dark so I picked her up. She put her arms around my neck and I carried her to the car. I put her in my car considering I would just take her home. I hear her rustle around and she looks at me with those beautiful green eyes. "Can I stay with you tonight" she says. "Yeah of course" I said and I smiled. We got back to the hotel and she was out in the passengers seat. I carried her out of the car and into the elevator. She woke up right as I was gonna go in the room. "Do you wanna just watch a movie or something" I said "Yeah" she replied back with a sleepy voice.

In The Morning:
I woke up on the couch with my arm wrapped around Kaylee.
I checked my phone to see a text from Sam.

Sam♥️: You got over Kaitlin fast. 😊😂.

I look over at the bed to see Sam sleeping

I look over at the bed to see Sam sleeping. That asshole I thought.