There was an Accident. (Part 11)

TRIGGER WARNING
⚠️ SUICIDAL THOUGHTS⚠️

1 month later;

Colby's POV

Jade just turned 1 month yesterday. We are going out to dinner with the gang. We were driving when all of a sudden I hear Kaylee yell "Colby watch out." Then everything went black.

Kaylee's POV

My baby turned one month yesterday. We are going out to dinner with everyone. We were at a stop light and I saw a truck coming and I yelled for Colby to watch out. I hit my head against the air bag and look over to Colby. He had blood gushing from his head, nose, and mouth. I heard sirens. I was perfectly fine except for my head. I could not look back to see if jade was okay. She wasn't crying. I hope she is fine. I see a paramedic go to get me out. "No, get Colby out first please I'm okay." I yell. "Okay I'll help your husband first." He walks over to Colby and pulls him out of the car. His eyes were closed. His blood soaked hair dropping onto his face. They then picked him up and put him on a stretcher. I had to stay with Colby if he died. I needed to be by his side if it happened. I pull out my phone and call Sam.

Sam: Hey what's up.
Kaylee: Sam, Colby and I got into a car crash get to the hospital I don't think he is gonna make it.
Sam: What! Where is he.
Kaylee: I'm in the ambulance with him right now.
Sam: Okay. Okay. He is strong he will make it. Do you want me to call the others?
Kaylee: Yes you were the first person I called. I thought you should know first. I don't know what is going on with jade but get here fast just in case neither of them doesn't pull thru.
Sam: Kaylee I love you see you soon. Tell
Colby I love him so much.

Line goes dead

We get to the hospital and they rush Colby straight into surgery. I see Sam and the rest of our friends in the waiting room. I run up to Sam and start sobbing into his chest. They doctor comes out and says "We tried to save your baby I'm so sorry she is gone." I fall to my knees Sam catching me. Everyone is crying now and huddle around me. I sit next to Sam and lay my head on his shoulder. I must have fell asleep because I am woken up by the nurse saying Colby's name. I get up and she takes me and Sam to the room. I look into the the room he has all types of wires hooked up to him and he has a mask to help him breath. "The surgery went well, we just have to see if he wakes up, there is a possibility he will stay in the coma but let's hope for the best, just talk to him and help him fight to wake up he can't do this alone he needs you." He says as he walks out. Sam is now crying with his head on Colby's chest. "He will be okay Sam, just talk to him." I pick up his limp hand and hold it up my face. I kiss his hand and talk to him. "You got to wake up baby, you hear me, I love you baby. Always." Everyone else comes in the room. Everyone is sobbing now. Everyone is hugging me. "I can't lose both of them." Sam then speaks up " You not gonna lose either, Jade is still here she is still watching over you both and Colby is gonna wake up I know he is, he won't leave us behind." Everybody gets chairs and sleeps in the room with me the doctor said all of us could stay as long as we stayed in his room." I fell asleep holding his hand with him my head on the bed next to him. 

2 MONTH TIME SKIP:

Colby is still in a coma and it has been two months. I sit and look at him and speak to him with Sam and Katrina beside me. "Come on baby you have to fight this...No matter how long it takes you I will wait for you always." I say softly. I kiss his forehead then put his hand down. Sam, Kat and I go to Sam's apartment and we watch a movie. I then get a call that Colby has woke up. The three of us rush to the hospital. I stop at the door knowing that I have to tell him about Jade. Fuck it has been two months and I still can't even say her name. I miss her so fucking much. I missed Colby too...I'm glad that he pulled through. I open the door slowly and he looks up at me and I could tell he could read my face I didn't even have to say jade was gone. A tear falls onto his cheek. We hug and he starts sobbing.  pull back from him holding his face making him look at me. "IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT, you had no control of what happened, I love you and that didn't change because Jade is gone. I love you Colby. Do not think for a second this is your fault." "Can we go home please." He reply's back. "Let's go home baby." I say smiling. I came to terms with what happened to Jade somewhat. Colby is blaming himself for what happened. I walked out of the bathroom to see Colby crying still. "This is all my fault, if I was paying attention I wouldn't have killed Jade, I killed her. I can't live with myself for what I did." He goes into the kitchen and grabs a knife. "I can't live like this." Fuck. He has a fucking knife. "Colby. Baby put the knife down, we can work this out, it will be okay, we need each other, we can't fall apart." Meanwhile I was on the phone with Sam he heard everything he called Jake and Corey over. They all came in quietly. Corey grabbed the knife. Then Sam and Jake grabbed Colby. I ran up to Colby holding his face with my hands. "I FUCKING NEED YOU, YOU ARE NOT TAKING THE EASY WAY OUT, I NEED YOU AND YOU NEED ME, YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME YOU HEAR ME, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, YOUR NOT LEAVING ME HERE ALONE!!" "Okay, Okay." He says as his eyes flutter shut and he falls backwards making Jake and Sam catch him. "Just put him in bed please, and keep the door open." Sam, Jake and Corey decided to stay over. So we all decided to watch a movie until Colby woke up. We all ended up falling asleep. I woke up the next morning to four boys on me. Colby laying on Sam and I legs. Sam on my shoulder Jake on my other shoulder and Corey with his head on my knee while sitting up against the couch. I fell back to sleep then got tapped by Jake and Corey that they were gonna go sleep in the spare bedroom if I needed them. Sam eventually woke up and then moved and slept on the other end of the couch. Colby remained with his head on my lap. We were in this position.

I played with his hair and tickled his head with my nails

I played with his hair and tickled his head with my nails. He finally woke up and looked at me and said I'm sorry. "It's okay, don't be sorry you were just having a rough time."
"I just miss her." He said. " Me too Baby." He sat up and I showed him a picture from a couple days after she was born. He looked up at me and smiled then kissed me.

 He looked up at me and smiled then kissed me