Separation Anxiety (Part 31)

Kaylee's POV:

It was about 5:00 am and I laid there, on the bed day dreaming of Colby. Although it has been only a day since I left, it almost seems like eternity. My thoughts were of how perfect his lips are, how messy his hair was and how toned his shoulders and abs were.  I missed his beautiful blue gaze and the way he looked at me. "Hey are you ready to go babe" Kat asks walking in. "Yeah lets get this done" I said sort of mumbling. "Hey Kay, you good?" "Yes" No. "Are you sure?" "Yes" No. "I know you aren't and don't worry I have a surprise for you later anyways" We get in one of Jacko's cars he said we could use and drive to the photo shoot. I don't know why we took the big car though it is only Kat and I. We arrive at the photo shoot after about 2 hours we are done for the day. Katrina then doesn't drive home she drives to the airport. We park the car and then Kat drags me outside while its raining. "Katrina why are we here it's pouring rain?" "Just turn around you bitch" I turn around and see Colby about 20 feet away. Our eyes meet and I run towards him. I jump into to him arms kissing him passionately gliding my fingers through his faded blue hair. "What are you doing here" I scream happily smacking his chest after he puts me down. "Kat bought Sam and I tickets, we are here until you leave." He says happily hugging me and kissing the top of my head. "What about the duo channel" I ask concerned. "Jacko helped us find some locations we can film video at while we are hear,  believe me we got everything in order" I push off of Colby and run to Kat. "Thank you so much, I love you so much, you too Sam" I say laughing along with Kat because Sam put his hand on his heart and make a playful frowny face. "I love you too babe" Katrina reply's. I then hug Sam and then we all get into the car and drive back home. Colby and I get into the second guest room and I just sit and look into his beautiful blue eyes. " Your an asshole" I say pouncing on him playfully. He now is laying on his back with me on top of him. We look into each others eyes and we both lean in, the kiss starts to get more headed when the door bursts open. Colby and I look at each other and just scream "SAM". "SORRY" he says covering his eyes. "Why do you always have to come in at the worst time" I scream. " I DON'T KNOW,  anyways Katrina and I are going out to dinner and Kat told me to ask you guys" "You know what, Kat knew what was happening so she purposely sent you in here" I jump off of Colby run straight past Sam towards Kat who is standing behind him laughing. She runs down the hall and closes and locks the bathroom door before I can get to her then I hear her scream at me "NOT TODAY SATAN". "Firebug stand down" I hear Colby's voice on the other end of the hallway. I give him the death stare and he playfully hides behind Sam and squeals. "CARRY ON FIREBUG" Sam screams. "SERIOUSLY BABE" Katrina screams. After our 5 year old chasing moment we all went out to dinner and then went back home and crashed. I wake up the next morning to see Colby not in bed. I hear Kat and Colby talking in the living room I decide to snoop and I listen. "Okay Katrina listen the place Sam and I are going to tonight is really sketchy and I don't want Kaylee to know about it okay" "Okay" Kat says calmly. THIS BITCH. Colby then walks out the door with Sam and Kat walks toward my door. I hide behind it and then once she walks in I close it behind her standing in front of it. "Where did they go" I scream. "Colby said I can't tell you" "YEAH I know I heard that part, tell me or I will never go to the mall with you again." "FINE they went to an abandoned place an hour away from here, if we follow them we would still have time to make our photo shoot" I grab my keys after getting dressed and rush out the door with Kat to stop Sam and Colby. After about 40 minutes we get there and wait for Sam and Colby to arrive. They get here and I walk in front of the car and Colby slams on the breaks and stops 1 foot away from me. I could see it in his eyes he knew he fucked up. He opens the car door and pokes his head "Heyyyy" He says in a sing songy voice. "Don't HEY me Cole Brock"  I AM SO PISSED AT HIM and he knows it. "Kaylee I -." "Cole don't even, you told me you wouldn't do this anymore, for fucks sake you both did" I say pointing to Sam. Sam try's to talk but i cut him before he can even spit it out. "You told me you wouldn't do anything that would put you in danger especially everything that has happened in our lives you guys know I couldn't handle living without you boys, I have almost lost both of you on numerous occasions and I don't plan on burying either of you anytime soon so grow up and stop acting like wreck less little teens" I then walked back to the car where Kat was and proceeded to drive away. I started to drive and get a call from Colby. I decline it and he then calls Kat and then the same thing happens with Sam. Neither of us answer but Katrina doesn't look as agitated as I do but she still looks really pissed. We go to the photo shoot and then straight home. We then go to bed after eating dinner with Jacko. I wake up and go out into the living room and see Sam passed out on the couch with Colby sitting on the opposite end sleeping on his head in his hand. They are both slightly snoring. I walk down the hall to wake up Katrina and she is sitting in bed on her phone. "Hey sis" I whisper. "Hey. Did the boys come home last night?" "Yeah they are sleeping on the couch why?" I say sadly. "Oh no reason, I just hate arguing with Sam" "Me too but they were in the wrong last night and you know it""Yeah I know, Sam kept trying to call me but I didn't answer" "You don't have to ignore him Kat you can forgive him but I'm not forgiving Colby that easily or predicament is very different than yours" I say almost crying. She moves over a bit and taps on the bed beside her. "So we only have two weeks left here how do you feel." Kat asks. "Good I guess".