Roses (Part 36)

6 month skip;

Colby's POV: 

We have been living with Sam and Kat for a little over 5 months now. The paranormal shit that we have been doing has gotten completely out of control and Sam and I are going back to Kansas to end it once and for all. Corey bailed out but Jake is coming with us to Kansas we leave in an hour. We are both sitting on the couch watching a movie with the girls because we have to leave soon. Even though its for a couple days its still long time to go without seeing Kaylee. After about 20 minutes I look down at Kaylee to see her asleep. Sam nods signalling we have to go. "Hey baby girl I have to leave" She flutters her eyes open and koala bear hugs me. "baby I have to" I say softly kissing her and then standing up off the couch. "I love you see you soon" Kaylee whispers in my ear kissing my lips once more. Sam and Kat say their goodbyes to each other and then I say bye to Kat and Kaylee says bye to Sam. Normal mushy family shit. Sam and I get Jake and then drive to the airport and then get on the plane and before we know it we are in Kansas. 

Kaylee's POV: 

Sam and Colby texted Kat and I as soon as they got to Kansas and then they began to film so we didn't talk much. I am terrified for them, Katrina is too because this shit isn't something you should screw around with. They teased spirits wherever they went and fucked with the Ouija board and now they are paying for it, they brought it on themselves to be honest but that is my opinion. I respect and support their decisions and goals but there is a certain line that Katrina and I don't want crossed that has been crossed ever since the Stanley Hotel. Kat and I decided to just call it a night and relax so we called Devyn, Xepher, and Tara over for a sleep over. Lets just say we ate a lot of junk food and stayed up until like 5 AM. At about 6 AM we all crashed on the couch. I woke up and looked around to see everyone now up. I looked at my phone to see that it was 11:00 AM. After about another hour Xepher, Devyn, and Tara went home. Kat and I did laundry cleaned the apartment, cleaned Sam and Colby's office in the loft as well and then we did dishes and shit and then went out to dinner with the girls. I wonder what Colby is doing right now I haven't heard from him since last night.

Meanwhile in Kansas:

Colby's POV:  

We got went to the warehouse with Nate it didn't turn out well. There was some sort of cult there. Or maybe they were just a group of dumb teenagers but they were chanting and we had to hide. I called Kaylee to tell her what was going on. 

Kaylee: Hey baby whats up.

Colby: Kaylee we are in a bit of trouble here.....Umm there is a group of people here and Sam, Nate and I are trapped in the top floor of the warehouse. If anything happens to me I love you.

Kaylee: Baby you are going to be fine everything is gonna be okay. I love you too

Colby: I love y---- Line Goes Dead;

Shit she is gonna think I just fucking died because of shitty Kansas phone service. I'll just call her when we go to the airport in the morning.